Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Make a schedule of your practice session!

Most of the time, new Forex traders are blaming that, they practiced enough in demo but now they can’t earn money in their real trading! Actually, their practice sessions were not proper way of training! Practice without limiting the time is really valueless! It not produces a very good result in your trading!

Yeah, it’s true you learned millions of thing but you didn’t understand what you are learning actually! In addition, it would be effective if you make a trading schedule for learning like 2 hours or 2.5 hours (maximum), and then take a break! It will produce a very good result!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    That’s really true, proper practice makes a man perfect! No trade, how much ever skilled he is, can’t straight away in real trading for money making! A lot of hard work in demo about trading strategy or system is very much essential! Basically, practice does not take too much time if you are sincere enough in demo! Naturally, you may face lots of difficulties in your initial stage of learning but eventually everything will be easy for you! So, don’t be rush!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Very good point! Really, a number of new Forex traders start their demo without proper planning! They shift into real trading after making few profits in demo! On the other hand, in their early stage of learning they are too much dedicated but after losing few trades, they lose their learning interest too! That’s the proper, proper planning proper schedule can help us to be a professional Forex trader here!

Learning is a long time process actually, so which traders want to learn everything in a single session, they can’t understand the topics actually that they gathered!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    That’s really true, proper practice makes a man perfect! No trade, how much ever skilled he is, can’t straight away in real trading for money making! A lot of hard work in demo about trading strategy or system is very much essential! Basically, practice does not take too much time if you are sincere enough in demo! Naturally, you may face lots of difficulties in your initial stage of learning but eventually everything will be easy for you! So, don’t be rush!
    A good trading plan is always important whatever trader you are either it’s new or old! Logically, new Forex traders should concentrate on learning rather than earning! They should practice their demo account until making consistent result in there! Before opening my real account I practiced my demo for one year! In addition, till now I am using a demo account for upgrading my real trading performances!