Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Different between professional and non-professional!

Hello forum members! A lot has been said, what is the different between professional and non-professional Forex trader? In addition, I seem what separates between the two is knowledge, trading style! Most of the new Forex traders are aggressive in their trading, on the other hand; professionals are defensive although they have enough knowledge on Forex market.

Beginners Forex traders only have basic knowledge and they don’t know how to deal with emotions and greed! That’s way, when they face consistent loses in their trading, then can’t trust their trading strategy or system! So, non-professional Forex traders change their trading strategy or system for many times! But professional Forex traders never take any decision instantly without doing deeper analysis!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello forum members! A lot has been said, what is the different between professional and non-professional Forex trader? In addition, I seem what separates between the two is knowledge, trading style! Most of the new Forex traders are aggressive in their trading, on the other hand; professionals are defensive although they have enough knowledge on Forex market.

Beginners Forex traders only have basic knowledge and they don’t know how to deal with emotions and greed! That’s way, when they face consistent loses in their trading, then can’t trust their trading strategy or system! So, non-professional Forex traders change their trading strategy or system for many times! But professional Forex traders never take any decision instantly without doing deeper analysis!
    Yeah, I also agree with your opinion that knowledge is the major factor that separates a professional from non-professional Forex trader! Non-professional traders have very little knowledge on Forex, so they are unable to recover their big losses! But long trading experience can help professional traders recover from losses so, they easily can incur when they get MC in their trading! Successful Forex traders always follow money management rules when non-professional Forex traders are not!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A professional Forex trader has enough knowledge, skills, capital, risk, talent, experience, vision, plan. There trading style is not similar like a general Forex trader! They are sincere enough about their every single decision in their trading! They are familiar with ups and downs of Forex that’s way, they don’t use high risk ratio in their trading! In addition, pro traders have self-control and self-discipline quality that may help them to regain their concentration during tough time!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    You can identify the class of a trader according to their monthly trading target! A professional Forex trader always follow a logical monthly target like 10-15% while non-professional Forex traders targeting unrealistic profit! Pro traders focus on consistency; on the other hand greedy Forex traders want to make quick profit here, they are use to with over trading lot size here!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The list is very long and they belong with a different lifestyle! Even, I am sure there are too many differences in their point of view! While a good trader started his trading career with learning approach then a greedy trader wanted to make huge amount of money automatically! Frankly, they want to make money without learning, even they like to buy trading signals or any automatic trading services! By the way, only pro traders are able to make a decent money return.