Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Trading knowledge.

In order to my personal observation; learning never stops at Forex business! Yeah, we may start our trading from zero level, but we have to build up a professional trading personality by learning! We need to make up fit trading fitness! In addition, this trading fitness can be achieved by learning or acquiring knowledge on Forex business!

If we can practice properly with our trading plan and strategy, then we may progress our trading fitness gradually! But, don’t expect same winning ratio in your live account as like your demo, you have to work with psychological analysis! Never trade blindly in your demo, happy learning!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Interesting point is, it’s an online business, so we can learn Forex trading through online without any trainer or teacher! Such as, I found this forum on Google and I got so many useful guidelines here on technical and news trading! Forex trading is a knowledge based business! That’s way, you can’t be a successful Forex trader within a night cause, learning is a long term process! You need to read all of techniques of Forex trading process and trading strategies to be a successful Forex trader!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, knowledge will set you free! In addition, the more you know the better your chances of winning on your trading result! Honestly, to be a consistent player only knowing basic rules are not enough, you have to know details advance level of Forex trading! You may notice, all of professional Forex traders are doing their trading so smoothly! Know why? Because, they know what they are doing actually!

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    no doubt that learning in this domain is the essential element should be taken in consideration to achieve to success, a trader have to accumulate a good package of skills and try his best to lead his trades with high win rate, he should filter all the informations he get and adopt the usefull ones for his success. this forum is the safe place to learn and exchange our knowledge, traders have to enjoy it.
    Last edited by tahiri; 01-25-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Absolutely, myforexforums is one of the most informative forum in Forex world! I have learned professional news trading from this community! The daily fundamental perspective is really outstanding feature! Besides, I get here daily support and resistant points on all of major currency pairs in a chart, really useful! Besides, the forum members are too helpful! A great learning place indeed!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Knowledge is the key point here! No one can success in Forex industry without enough trading knowledge! I see, professional Forex traders trade confidently because of their trading knowledge! Even, sometimes they hold their trades position for more than one week because of their extreme trading skill. By the way, being a knowledgeable trader always takes time, it’s not auto process.