Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD NZD

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

AUD NZD

time : monthly

pattern :

reciprocal ab=cd- shark - butterfly- ab=cd

Last edited by PCMAnalyst; 07-10-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

AUD NZD

Here technical analysis of AUD/NZD will be inserted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

AUD/NZD (4 Hours) - July 11th , 2013

As you can see the AUD/NZD is still trading inside a bearish long term Fibonacci fan. After it failed to cross the resistance level around 1.1746 and to enter the upper channel, it continued to decline. According to the Moving Average further losses below the close support level are possible although the Stochastic assumes the exact opposite.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    New Zealand`s Treasury said today that every 1% in the Chinese gross domestic product correlates to an increase in New Zealand`s GDP of 0.2% to 0.4%. The report stated that estimated growth spillovers are mainly greater from the United States economy than from the Chinese economy, despite China`s increasing importance in the global economy.

Today`s report said that China`s impact on global commodity prices has been increasing over time, and growth in China has a very strong effect on aluminum and dairy price inflation.

Yet, today`s report was relying on data in the ten years ending 2011; however, there are recent indicators including China`s demand for New Zealand`s dairy products, are indicating the increasing role of China in the near future. Improvements in the Chinese economy became more important for New Zealand, and China`s monetary policy makers` decisions can somehow affect New Zealand GDP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

AUD/NZD (4 Hours) - 18 July , 2013

As you can see, the AUD/NZD is still trading inside a bearish long term Fibonacci fan as well as a sideways movement mostly between the resistance level around 1.1732 and the support level around 1.1655. After it had failed to cross the resistance level around 1.1981, the rate dropped below the bearish fan before entering the fan again. It continued to decline. According to the OsMA and the Stochastic further losses below the close support level are possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    pattern :

bat

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    By snapping the price to the upper bullish channel, the price reversal is what we are looking at in the H4 TF. What expected by increasing of supply in the market is having a drop to the lower channel to 1.1390 range.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by PCMAnalyst View Post
    By snapping the price to the upper bullish channel, the price reversal is what we are looking at in the H4 TF. What expected by increasing of supply in the market is having a drop to the lower channel to 1.1390 range.

As continues from the previous comment, the lower channel is being violated. We expect to see the price continue to decline after the breaking through of 1.1330. the expectation rises on bullish case if 1.1410 hurdle breaks above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by PCMAnalyst View Post
    As continues from the previous comment, the lower channel is being violated. We expect to see the price continue to decline after the breaking through of 1.1330. the expectation rises on bullish case if 1.1410 hurdle breaks above.

Result:

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    As you see in the following image on the H4 TF, we are witnessing a reversal by the price after a shark pattern and a positive divergence are formed simultaneously. We are expecting a bullish move by having the down trend line broken around 1.1375.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast