Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Why you are here??

Hello traders, I know it’s all about money making! But, I have opened this thread for knowing your story of being a Forex trader! Interesting point is, there have so many younger and old age traders, that’s way I believe, we may get here different stories from different traders!

By the way, now I am 24 and I started my trading career when I was only 20, I basically tried to make my tuition fee only! My initial trading target was very simple (monthly 100$), then I actually I didn’t know Forex market activities! Whatever, after 5 months demo practiced, I started my live trading and in my 1st month of live trading luckily I made 300$, that was my 1st income! They I knew only technical analysis! But now I have enough knowledge on fundamental analysis too! This is way, now I am confident about my success! That was my beginning story of trading!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    My father was a professional stock trader, so trading wasn’t any new thing for me! Its true he never forced me but I willingly selected this interesting profession! But in my initial stage of trading I was involved with Options trading, but now I only do Forex trading! Till now, I am happy on my own trading performance! Yeah, my father was my trainer so, I didn’t faced initial difficulties in my learning sessions as like others newbie!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I was a web developer mainly! In addition, I had a project on Forex broker! Thus I involved with this financial market! Yeah, then I was pleased on my monthly income but I see, Forex trading business is the only one profession where I can make unlimited money! For being a web developer I knew the quality of reliable sites , so I learned my Forex trading through Forex educational sites quite comfortably! In addition, now I am earning more, there is no restriction or binding, I am really enjoying my trading profession!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Frankly, I am here for making money, there is no secret! Actually, I am not a trader I know Forex market is also open for the investor, that’s way I am here! Basically now I am interested to use any reliable way of automatic trading, it could be Copy trading system, Social Trading Service or any kind of trading software! I see, so many options but till now verifying the processes!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Forex market itself plays a part! This is the number one online profession! In addition, I believe it is very possible to make handsome money from this financial market! But I started my trading without any anointment as a part time Forex trader, frankly then I wasn’t sure about my success! By the way, now I am using this financial market as a full time trader!

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I am interested in the iqd/USD...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Quote Originally Posted by ebarrio View Post
    I am interested in the iqd/USD...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    May I know, why you are interested on exotic trading pair?? Even, you may not get low trading spreads there! Of course, major trading pairs are much reliable and profitable than exotic trading pairs.