Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Sellers are dominating Gold!

Last Friday, was a great chance for the sellers! According to the chart (H1 on Gold), you get Gold just touches the intraday resistant level and then sell off! Till now there is no chance for the buyers! Maybe it can retest from 1218 level, then sellers will try to moderate this pair once again! Initial target is 1200 (daily support level).

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Last Friday, was a great chance for the sellers! According to the chart (H1 on Gold), you get Gold just touches the intraday resistant level and then sell off! Till now there is no chance for the buyers! Maybe it can retest from 1218 level, then sellers will try to moderate this pair once again! Initial target is 1200 (daily support level).

Great analysis! Please be active on this forum! I like your way of market reading! Although, I missed that chance! By the way, what’s your prediction on EUD/USD right now? Please add another analysis on EUR/USD if possible.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Great analysis! Please be active on this forum! I like your way of market reading! Although, I missed that chance! By the way, what’s your prediction on EUD/USD right now? Please add another analysis on EUR/USD if possible.
    Glad you liked it! Okay, I’ll add EUR/USD trading analysis very soon!

4. ARIONFORXtarder