Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EUR/USD is near on weekly resistant level!

Right now, 1.4602 is the most vital point for EUR/USD trading pair! If market breaks this levels, then full control will be for the buyers! Since till now EUR/USD is maintaining a channel on daily chart, that’s the reflection of the power of bulls! For reliable entry, we have to wait for breaking this historical level and retest! If it breaks so strongly, then we may not get retest from the same level! Happy trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Right now, 1.4602 is the most vital point for EUR/USD trading pair! If market breaks this levels, then full control will be for the buyers! Since till now EUR/USD is maintaining a channel on daily chart, that’s the reflection of the power of bulls! For reliable entry, we have to wait for breaking this historical level and retest! If it breaks so strongly, then we may not get retest from the same level! Happy trading.

Nice analysis! But I am interested to know about the indicator which on showing 1.1457 level (yellow color)! Just curiosity, nothing else!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Nice analysis! But I am interested to know about the indicator which on showing 1.1457 level (yellow color)! Just curiosity, nothing else!
    Oh, it’s Fibonacci (default technical tool)! I actually use this tool in my chart for clearing any specific level of market, it helps me a lot! Hope, now it’s clear to you! Thanks.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I know, it’s a historical level! But, I don’t think it’s going to break so easily as like your description! You may see, market came back from this level more than 5 times, so it’s not easy job for the buyers! Whatever, I am going to open a sell position if market touches 1.1460 level! Let’s see.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I agree with your analysis! I have a buy trade here, till now I am holding that one! Actually, I opened this trade at 1.11013 level, and I am confident about this trade position! By the way, I actually opened this trade based on my personal trading strategy, but I also use support and resistant levels in my trading.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    I see, you are not using any trading indicator without moving average! What’s the main weapon of your analysis; news analysis or anything else?

7. ARIONFORXtarder