Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

GBP/JPY: On the way of daily support!

As you see, market came back from the weekly resistant level (@147.51), and now it’s moving for nearest support level @136.49!! If you miss that sell opportunity than, follow the intraday support/resistant levels for selling this trading pair! Yes, right now I am interested only sell trade on GBP/JPY!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post

As you see, market came back from the weekly resistant level (@147.51), and now it’s moving for nearest support level @136.49!! If you miss that sell opportunity than, follow the intraday support/resistant levels for selling this trading pair! Yes, right now I am interested only sell trade on GBP/JPY!
    Hello Steve; Thanks a lot for your analysis; would you please mention here intraday support and resistant levels? Actually, I am not an expert trader! Thanks in advance!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Hello Steve; Thanks a lot for your analysis; would you please mention here intraday support and resistant levels? Actually, I am not an expert trader! Thanks in advance!
    143.30 was an intraday resistant level! On the other hand, 139.14 is the nearest intraday support level. If market breaks this level strongly then you can apply here retrace trading method! Hope this helps!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, right now I am also with sell trade here! Basically, I opened my Sell trade on 146.17 level according to my personal trading system that I made from default trading indicator! By the way, right now I am with 50 pips profit and I set my TP on 138.87 level!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I got your point, but I think buyers will get back soon! You may see on weekly chart more strong buy candles than sellers! That’s the reflection of the momentum of buyers! Yes, I am also waiting for breaking 147.51 levels, since it’s a historical level!