Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Selling opportunity is on USD/JPY.

Hello group members, what’s going on? Hope, you all enjoyed last week movements of the market! Here I am going to share my trading ideas on USD/JPY! Here we are in a daily range, and we are waiting to follow the general rule of range trading (that is, buy from the bottom and sell at the top). So, 114.34 is a good opportunity for the sellers! Please, don’t hesitate to ask me any question about my analysis! I am here for helping all of the new traders.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello group members, what’s going on? Hope, you all enjoyed last week movements of the market! Here I am going to share my trading ideas on USD/JPY! Here we are in a daily range, and we are waiting to follow the general rule of range trading (that is, buy from the bottom and sell at the top). So, 114.34 is a good opportunity for the sellers! Please, don’t hesitate to ask me any question about my analysis! I am here for helping all of the new traders.

Thanks a lot Steve for your fresh analysis! But I have one question, what’s your initial target in this case? I think it’s probably 108.52, isn’t?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Thanks a lot Steve for your fresh analysis! But I have one question, what’s your initial target in this case? I think it’s probably 108.52, isn’t?
    Glad, that you liked my analysis! By the way, yes 108.52 is a key level here, but that is not my initial target! My initial target is 110.95, because it was an intraday resistance level, market can bounce back from this level, but long term basis 108.5 is a valid level.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Glad, that you liked my analysis! By the way, yes 108.52 is a key level here, but that is not my initial target! My initial target is 110.95, because it was an intraday resistance level, market can bounce back from this level, but long term basis 108.5 is a valid level.
    Can I please show your intraday level if you don’t mind, please?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Can I please show your intraday level if you don’t mind, please?
    Of course; I can! Here is the red line (110.9)! You may see, that was a clean level before! And market respects this kind of level! Hope this helps!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Of course; I can! Here is the red line (110.9)! You may see, that was a clean level before! And market respects this kind of level! Hope this helps!

Yes, your analysis helps me a lot to improve my trading skill! In addition, thanks again for your instant response!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I opened a buy trade on the level @110.12 level and right now I am wit 247 pips profit! As a swing trader, I am comfortable with long take profit position, actually I have opened that trade for 450 pips profit! I’m confident about this trade!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Thank you very much for your analysis! I actually, opened a sell trade on 111.72 with 150 pips TP and 40 pips SL! And unfortunately I already close that trade position with SL! Maybe my trade location was wrong! Till now I am learning and improving my trading skill.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I trade based on my personal trading system! According to my analysis, till now it’s a bullish trend and no way for the sellers! On Monday I’ll try to manage good buying opportunity in order to my trading strategy! Let’s see. ………………………

10. ARIONFORXtarder