Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

AUD/USD is just above the daily support level.

Hello Forum members, what’s about your trading? Hope, everything is well! Today, I am going to share my thought on AUDUSD trading pair! Its good opportunity for the buyers! It’s a clean uptrend (on daily time frame), on the other hand, intraday context also support the buyers! So, the initial target is 0.8166 from 0.7723 level! If the market breaks upcoming resistance level so strongly, then we’ll buy again according to the market trend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello Forum members, what’s about your trading? Hope, everything is well! Today, I am going to share my thought on AUDUSD trading pair! Its good opportunity for the buyers! It’s a clean uptrend (on daily time frame), on the other hand, intraday context also support the buyers! So, the initial target is 0.8166 from 0.7723 level! If the market breaks upcoming resistance level so strongly, then we’ll buy again according to the market trend.

Thanks a lot for your analysis, but I see right now we are above 50-55 pips from the daily support level! Do you prefer to open buy trade right now? (Above 50 pips?)! What’s your opinion on that issue?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Thanks a lot for your analysis, but I see right now we are above 50-55 pips from the daily support level! Do you prefer to open buy trade right now? (Above 50 pips?)! What’s your opinion on that issue?
    Good question! No, I don’t prefer 50 pips above trade, because it reduces the profit ratio! In this case, you have to wait for the exact level! On the other hand, you can follow intraday market context.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

A great analysis indeed! Basically I have opened my buy trade at the point of 0.7747 and now I am profit with 35 pips! It’s a swing trade position because I have opened this trade for 290 pips! I don’t mind to open this trade for couple of few days!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Well, I have one question: what’s the stop loss position of this trade?

6. ARIONFORXtarder