Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Sell Opportunity on EUR/USD.

Hello Community! Hope, you all are joining this week with enough number of green pips! Yes, now there is a short chance to sell EURUSD trading pair (@ level 1.166) as it’s a daily resistance level! It’s an almost swing trading opportunity and initial target is next support level 1.1279! By the way, if market crosses the resistance level quite comfortably then our momentum will be changed, then we’ll go for buy! Happy trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello Community! Hope, you all are joining this week with enough number of green pips! Yes, now there is a short chance to sell EURUSD trading pair (@ level 1.166) as it’s a daily resistance level! It’s an almost swing trading opportunity and initial target is next support level 1.1279! By the way, if market crosses the resistance level quite comfortably then our momentum will be changed, then we’ll go for buy! Happy trading.

Thank you very much for your analysis! Got an idea about TP (around 1.1280) according to your next support level! But, where will be SL position. Above the resistance level or anything else?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    Thank you very much for your analysis! Got an idea about TP (around 1.1280) according to your next support level! But, where will be SL position. Above the resistance level or anything else?
    Yes, you nailed it, the SL will be above the resistance level! In this case, flexible SL would be much workable since it’s a swing target!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hello, I just closed my Sell trade @1.1617 at yesterday! I opened that Sell trade in the apex of the recent sell zone I mean 1.1865 level! I am a news trader mainly I am interested on only major news events! Right now, I am hardly waiting for NFP news, let’s see what it offers us!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Nice to see your bias on the sellers because right now I am contain a sell trade from the level 1.1829, although I am not targeting as long as your analysis! My TP point is 1.1440! Tomorrow is NFP so, now I am trying here to close this trade before the announcement.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hello dear! I have a question! What’s the name of current trend, is it buy trend or sell trend?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Hello dear! I have a question! What’s the name of current trend, is it buy trend or sell trend?
    Well, overall it’s a buy trend! But, we got sell pressure from the last couple of months! That means, sellers are active right now! That’s why, my analysis is based on recent moves! BY the way, again: there is nothing like 100% in Forex.