Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Sell Pressure is increasing on AUDJPY!

Hello Forex Community! What about trading? Today I’m going to share my personal opinion on AUDJPY! This is one of the most popular volatile trading instruments! By the way, after touching daily resistance level (@ 90.36) now gradually sell pressure is increasing, so our main focus is on nearest daily support level @82.62! But the thing is, sellers are taking their time! On the other hand, there have few buy pressure for quite a some time! So, don’t take high-risk reward ratio on that trade! Happy trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello Forex Community! What about trading? Today I’m going to share my personal opinion on AUDJPY! This is one of the most popular volatile trading instruments! By the way, after touching daily resistance level (@ 90.36) now gradually sell pressure is increasing, so our main focus is on nearest daily support level @82.62! But the thing is, sellers are taking their time! On the other hand, there have few buy pressure for quite a some time! So, don’t take high-risk reward ratio on that trade! Happy trading.

Thanks again for sharing your analysis! But, I wanna know about the parameters of your moving average indicator! If possible than please!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Thanks again for sharing your analysis! But, I wanna know about the parameters of your moving average indicator! If possible than please!
    Why not? They are the EMA 8 and 20! I get good result by using these parameters combined on this trading pair!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    That’s way I am an active member of this community! I have learned a lot about technical and fundamental analysis by using this forum! Daily fundamental analysis helps me a lot to read the market according to the fundamental data! In addition, I must say your trading analysis is also useful! By the way, what’s the entry point here?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    That’s way I am an active member of this community! I have learned a lot about technical and fundamental analysis by using this forum! Daily fundamental analysis helps me a lot to read the market according to the fundamental data! In addition, I must say your trading analysis is also useful! By the way, what’s the entry point here?
    Hello Silva; nice to know that you liked my market analysis! Actually, here 90.36 is the safest entry point; if market touches this level once again, then you can open your sell trade from this level! Otherwise, intraday support and resistance is the way of entering this pair! Hope this helps.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello Silva; nice to know that you liked my market analysis! Actually, here 90.36 is the safest entry point; if market touches this level once again, then you can open your sell trade from this level! Otherwise, intraday support and resistance is the way of entering this pair! Hope this helps.
    Thank you very much, Sir, for your clarification and quick reply!