Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

GBP/JPY- Weekly analysis.

Hello forum members; today I’m going to share my market analysis on GBPJPY trading pair! Yes, from the last weeks buyers are dominating this trading pair; since it’s bullish trend; so we have to looking for only buy trades opportunity in this case! By the way, don’t open your buy trade right now; you have to wait until market breaks the level 152.75; it’s very much important resistant level! If market breaks this level then our next target will be around 160.24! Happy trading to all.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post

Hello forum members; today I’m going to share my market analysis on GBPJPY trading pair! Yes, from the last weeks buyers are dominating this trading pair; since it’s bullish trend; so we have to looking for only buy trades opportunity in this case! By the way, don’t open your buy trade right now; you have to wait until market breaks the level 152.75; it’s very much important resistant level! If market breaks this level then our next target will be around 160.24! Happy trading to all.
    Hello Nison, thanks for your analysis! Yes, I am also waiting for a good buy entry point here! By the way, had you any position here in the last 2 weeks?

3. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Hello Nison, thanks for your analysis! Yes, I am also waiting for a good buy entry point here! By the way, had you any position here in the last 2 weeks?
    Yes I had and I closed it in the last Wednesday with my TP! I actually, opened this trade position according to the H4 time frame at the level 150.13 with 34 pips SL! That’s all.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hi Nison, I am also trading according to the Price Action strategy and my opinion is different! Look at the last daily candle of Friday, yes it’s more than 150 pips with a bullish momentum in the key resistance area! That’s the power of the sellers! This is why, I seem bearish trend is already started even I have opened my sell trade in the resistant level and my target is upcoming support area, I mean 147.50. Let’s see……………………

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, GBPJPY is one of the most favorite trading pair to me! Because, this trading pair is too much volatile! In addition, most of the time I get my daily trading targets too early when I trade in this popular instruments! By the way, from the last week I have no entry position here, till now I am waiting for a good entry point in order to my trading system.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Well, GBPJPY is one of the most favorite trading pair to me! Because, this trading pair is too much volatile! In addition, most of the time I get my daily trading targets too early when I trade in this popular instruments! By the way, from the last week I have no entry position here, till now I am waiting for a good entry point in order to my trading system.
    Hi Dorman, interestingly I am not using this trading pair because of the same reason, yes it’s too much volatile and I lose my trades there so quickly! I like to use EUR/USD, NZD/USD and USD/CAD instead of GBP/USD and GBP/JPY!

8. ARIONFORXtarder