Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Happy New Year 2018 MyForexForums Community!

Hello Forum members; hope you all have fulfilled your last year target already and now making another new plan for this new year! Same here; yes last year was so interesting to me, especially on trading! By the way, now I’m preparing my yearly target based on my recent trading experience! By the way, I wana thank all of the forum members of this community! Because, I have learned a lot from this community! In addition, I am going to learn more in this year! Honestly, I’m glad for being a part of this great community!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello Forum members; hope you all have fulfilled your last year target already and now making another new plan for this new year! Same here; yes last year was so interesting to me, especially on trading! By the way, now I’m preparing my yearly target based on my recent trading experience! By the way, I wana thank all of the forum members of this community! Because, I have learned a lot from this community! In addition, I am going to learn more in this year! Honestly, I’m glad for being a part of this great community!
    Happy New Year mate! Yes, I have also updated my trading skilled a lot in the last year but I seem, I need to improve more! No doubt, you market analysis helps me a lot! So, please be active here with your good works! I hope, you’ll share your market analysis very soon.

3. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Happy New Year mate! Yes, I have also updated my trading skilled a lot in the last year but I seem, I need to improve more! No doubt, you market analysis helps me a lot! So, please be active here with your good works! I hope, you’ll share your market analysis very soon.
    Thank you very much for your kind words, means a lot for me! Yes, I am going to share my point of views very soon! Actually, usually I don’t trade in the 1st year of market because of so many reversal patterns! So maybe from the upcoming week it’ll be done.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Happy new year to all! Yes, this is one of the biggest Forex community! In addition, I am an active member of this community because I get here daily fundamental analysis from the pro traders in everyday! This analysis helps me a lot to understand the market flow! I am also interested to learn more from this community.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Happy new year to all! Yes, this is one of the biggest Forex community! In addition, I am an active member of this community because I get here daily fundamental analysis from the pro traders in everyday! This analysis helps me a lot to understand the market flow! I am also interested to learn more from this community.
    I see, 2017 is over! But, now I am not working my new plan because my last year trading wasn’t good enough! I completed only 60% task of my last year! To be honest, I am not happy on my yearly outcome! By the way, I hope this year will be good enough for me! Yes, I am ready to work hard more.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    I see, 2017 is over! But, now I am not working my new plan because my last year trading wasn’t good enough! I completed only 60% task of my last year! To be honest, I am not happy on my yearly outcome! By the way, I hope this year will be good enough for me! Yes, I am ready to work hard more.
    Don’t worry buddy; it’s a challenging profession! 2015 yeas horrible for me; but now I am happy on my yearly outcome! I want to suggest you; please focus on your process not on your result! It helped me to overcome from my worst year of trading.

8. ARIONFORXtarder