Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    314
    My Language
    English

    GBPUSD Analysis.

    Hello Community! What is your observation on GBPUSD trading pair? Did you surprise by the recent bullish move? Or it was expecting according to your analysis? Actually, it’s a bullish move! So for me, I was expecting such a bull move! In addition, my initial target is 1.3616! If the market breaks this level then I’ll go for the next resistance level that is 1.3860.


  2. #2
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    143
    My Language
    English
    Ohh really? Actually I was expecting sell trend continuation! I opened a sell trade around 1.3513 and already got my SL! If market reaches 1.3588 level within today, then I’ll open another sell trade here with 30 pips SL and 78 pips TP. Just one question; how it is bullish trend! I see on weekly chart it’s clearly a sell trend!

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    314
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Ohh really? Actually I was expecting sell trend continuation! I opened a sell trade around 1.3513 and already got my SL! If market reaches 1.3588 level within today, then I’ll open another sell trade here with 30 pips SL and 78 pips TP. Just one question; how it is bullish trend! I see on weekly chart it’s clearly a sell trend!
    I got your point! Yes, it was a bearish trend! But, did you notice last 1450+ pips moves for the bullish! It’s 1450 pips; not a small amount! In addition, if you observe carefully then you’ll get buyers are accumulating more and more! This is why, now I believe it’s a bullish trend.

  4. #4
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    131
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello Community! What is your observation on GBPUSD trading pair? Did you surprise by the recent bullish move? Or it was expecting according to your analysis? Actually, it’s a bullish move! So for me, I was expecting such a bull move! In addition, my initial target is 1.3616! If the market breaks this level then I’ll go for the next resistance level that is 1.3860.

    Well; I opened a sell trade from the level 1.3597; because I seem it’s a major resistance area! According to the daily chart 1.3304 is the next support level; this is why I have set my TP for this level! In addition, I am not counting interlay ups-downs move at all. Yes, I am hopeful about my TP.

  5. #5
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    125
    My Language
    English
    Basically, GBPUSD trading pair is my one of the most favorite trading pair! But, from the last week, there is no entry point for me according to my strategy! I actually, open and close my trades point in order to my strategy; I filter my entry points by 3 ways; as a result now I am trading with 70% accuracy.

  6. #6
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    143
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    I got your point! Yes, it was a bearish trend! But, did you notice last 1450+ pips moves for the bullish! It’s 1450 pips; not a small amount! In addition, if you observe carefully then you’ll get buyers are accumulating more and more! This is why, now I believe it’s a bullish trend.
    Thank you very much for your answer! Yes, 1450, is not a small calculation! But I think, if market breaks the level 1.3616 only then it will be a bullish trend! Otherwise, it will be a bearish trend according to the daily and weekly chart! For identifying the market trend, I always rely upon the higher time frames!

  7. ARIONFORXtarder
 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Credits System provided by vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.3.0 Patch Level 2 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
All times are GMT +4. The time now is 06:30 PM.
CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com