Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    296
    My Language
    English

    AUDCAD Analysis.

    Hello myforexforums community! Today I’m going to share my option on AUDCAD trading pair; please feel free to share your opinion here.


    AUDCAD: well. Right now we are in a daily range between 1.00032 to 0.9645! Yes, the recent bearish move was so expected according to the daily chart! You may notice, the previous sell move was exact the same level! Here 0.9645 is the daily support level; but 0.9721 is a minor support level; so here my initial target is 0.9721. What’s your opinion here?


  2. #2
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    129
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Hello myforexforums community! Today I’m going to share my option on AUDCAD trading pair; please feel free to share your opinion here.


    AUDCAD: well. Right now we are in a daily range between 1.00032 to 0.9645! Yes, the recent bearish move was so expected according to the daily chart! You may notice, the previous sell move was exact the same level! Here 0.9645 is the daily support level; but 0.9721 is a minor support level; so here my initial target is 0.9721. What’s your opinion here?

    Welcome back Steve; nice to see your observation of this trading pair! Currency, I am not active on this pair! Because, I like to trade on only the trendy market; during the rangy session; I am sure which party is dominating! So, my success ratio is not satisfactory on range trading! I’ll be active there, if I get any trendy conformation.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    296
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Welcome back Steve; nice to see your observation of this trading pair! Currency, I am not active on this pair! Because, I like to trade on only the trendy market; during the rangy session; I am sure which party is dominating! So, my success ratio is not satisfactory on range trading! I’ll be active there, if I get any trendy conformation.
    Thank you very much mate; that means a lot to me! Whatever; I liked your approach! I am sure you are on the way of success! No why? Because of your determination on your trading plan! All the best.

  4. #4
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    122
    My Language
    English
    My analysis: on weekly chart we are in a huge range since the last 4 years! So, I am following their intraday direction! Such as, yesterday I opened a sell trade at the 0.9879 here my target is 0.9773! According to the intraday context now we are in a bearish trend and obviously I’m confident about this trade!

  5. #5
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    139
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    My analysis: on weekly chart we are in a huge range since the last 4 years! So, I am following their intraday direction! Such as, yesterday I opened a sell trade at the 0.9879 here my target is 0.9773! According to the intraday context now we are in a bearish trend and obviously I’m confident about this trade!
    Interesting trade; but I am interested to know your SL point of this trade! If possible; then please…..

  6. #6
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    122
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Interesting trade; but I am interested to know your SL point of this trade! If possible; then please…..
    Sure; here my SL point is 0.98817! As I mentioned earlier; I have opened this trade according to the intraday context! So, I am not using such a big SL in this trade position! Hope this helps you.

  7. ARIONFORXtarder
 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Credits System provided by vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.3.0 Patch Level 2 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
All times are GMT +4. The time now is 05:18 AM.
CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com