Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Buyers are accumulating on AUDUSD!

Hello forum members! I am back! Today I’m going to share my opinion on one of the most popular FX instrument AUDUSD! Yes, according to the daily chart buy movement from the level 0.7723 was expected; since the overall trend is bullish! You can see, here my natal target is 0.7943 and I hope, buyers will be able to break this level so smoothly! Frankly, my actual target is around 0.8122 level. Hppy trading. Buyers are accumulating on AUDUSD!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post

Hello forum members! I am back! Today I’m going to share my opinion on one of the most popular FX instrument AUDUSD! Yes, according to the daily chart buy movement from the level 0.7723 was expected; since the overall trend is bullish! You can see, here my natal target is 0.7943 and I hope, buyers will be able to break this level so smoothly! Frankly, my actual target is around 0.8122 level. Hppy trading. Buyers are accumulating on AUDUSD!
    Hello sir; how are you? Such a long time! I really expected your analysis! By the way, currency I have no trade in there; so which one is the best level for me; besides please mention the SL level.

3. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Hello sir; how are you? Such a long time! I really expected your analysis! By the way, currency I have no trade in there; so which one is the best level for me; besides please mention the SL level.
    Yes Silva; I am fine! Thanks for asking! Basically, 0.7723 is a good level for the buyers; so if market touches this level once again then it can be a good choice; so jump in the middle! In addition, you should use the SL below that level; hope this helps.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Yes Silva; I am fine! Thanks for asking! Basically, 0.7723 is a good level for the buyers; so if market touches this level once again then it can be a good choice; so jump in the middle! In addition, you should use the SL below that level; hope this helps.
    You are always welcome sir! It really helped me a lot! Now I got your point! Happy weekend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, I have a sell trade here that I opened from the level 0.7923, till now I am holding this trade and expecting sellers will dominate this pair very soon! I am with 55 pips SL here; on the other hand my TP is 324 0.7594.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Actually, I have a sell trade here that I opened from the level 0.7923, till now I am holding this trade and expecting sellers will dominate this pair very soon! I am with 55 pips SL here; on the other hand my TP is 324 0.7594.
    So you are holding this trade from the last 13-14 days? Are you a swing trader mainly?

8. ARIONFORXtarder