Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GBP AUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The price is moving up inside a bullish channel on the H4 TF and by having the Ab=cd pattern a reversal stance is on sight. As it continues, We are expecting to see a bearish bias in the pair if the lower channel line is broken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    RSI indicator is going downward on the H4 TF. We expect to see a drop if 1.8200 support level is taken out.

3. Thanks RAYAN PCM thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    TIME 4 hours in shark pattern formation are price controls back. A break in the trend line at 1.8730 area, we expect a drop in prices.

5. Thanks PCMAnalyst thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    By having the trend line broken on the H1 Chart, we are expecting a growth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    On the H4 chart we are observing a wedge pattern and on the other hand the indictor “RSI” is moving downside. In such a condition we are expecting to see a drop upon breaking 1.8150 area below.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by PCMAnalyst View Post
    On the H4 chart we are observing a wedge pattern and on the other hand the indictor “RSI” is moving downside. In such a condition we are expecting to see a drop upon breaking 1.8150 area below.

As we mentioned in the previous comment, if the bottom of the wedge pattern is broken below, a drop has been on-sight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    On the H4 chart, the price is on 0.786 of the previous wave and simultaneously with a positive hidden divergence happened, we are observing a reversal. As it continues, we are expecting to have a growth if we get the 1.8050 area broken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    On the daily TF, the price is moving up inside a bullish channel and simultaneously a Gartley harmonic pattern is on-sight. Till July 7th its time will be fulfilled and if the supply pressure existed, we are expecting a drop if the supply pressure existed in the market.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by PCMAnalyst View Post
    On the daily TF, the price is moving up inside a bullish channel and simultaneously a Gartley harmonic pattern is on-sight. Till July 7th its time will be fulfilled and if the supply pressure existed, we are expecting a drop if the supply pressure existed in the market.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    On the daily chart, the price is placed inside a bullish channel. As long as it fluctuates within the channel, the best to do is bargain hunting on the low and or letting the bird to go on sky’s top. We are expecting to have a trendy move by having the price off the box.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast