Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EURUSD- Sellers are accumulating gradually, next target 1.1589

Hello community! Really sorry for taking such a long break! But I promise, now will be available with my weekly analysis regularly! By the way, what’s your current analysis on EUR/USD? I think, gradually sellers are increasing here, if they are able to break the level 1.1589 then, maybe big falling is coming! So, don’t try to open any buy trade right now until breaking 1.2236 level. Happy trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post

Hello community! Really sorry for taking such a long break! But I promise, now will be available with my weekly analysis regularly! By the way, what’s your current analysis on EUR/USD? I think, gradually sellers are increasing here, if they are able to break the level 1.1589 then, maybe big falling is coming! So, don’t try to open any buy trade right now until breaking 1.2236 level. Happy trading.

Welcome back; nice to see your analysis once again! Last week was horrible to me; I lost almost 230 pips in there! That’s way, right now I am not interested on EURUSD.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Welcome back; nice to see your analysis once again! Last week was horrible to me; I lost almost 230 pips in there! That’s way, right now I am not interested on EURUSD.
    230 pips?? That’s really massive! What was your risk management plan?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    230 pips?? That’s really massive! What was your risk management plan?

Usually, I use 3% risk on my per trade! But, here I didn’t. Even I used 5%. Actually I was expecting buy moves according to the daily chart. I opened so many positions in the last week! That’s way, end of the week almost 230 pips are gone.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Usually, I use 3% risk on my per trade! But, here I didn’t. Even I used 5%. Actually I was expecting buy moves according to the daily chart. I opened so many positions in the last week! That’s way, end of the week almost 230 pips are gone.
    Now got it! But please, if you want to be a successful trader, then definitely you have to follow your plan so honestly! Again, there is nothing like 100% in Forex! So, don’t be overconfident; it’s all about profanities.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Thank you very much for your advice! Yes, now I am making a check list based on my strategy & plan! I got this idea from your old post! Have a good day sir. Keep guiding us, thanks again.

7. ARIONFORXtarder