Quote Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
CARRY TRADE
Carry trade is a unique category of forex trading that seeks to augment gains by taking advantage of interest rate differentials between the countries of currencies being traded.
Typically, currencies bought and held overnight will pay the trader the interbank interest rate of the country of which the currency was purchased. Carry traders may seek out a currency of a country with a low interest rate in order to buy a currency of a country paying a high interest rate, thus profiting from the difference.
Traders may use a strategy of trend trading together with carry trade to assure that the differences in currency prices and interest earned complement one another and do not offset one another.

PIVOT POINTS
Pivot point trading seeks to determine resistance and support levels based on an average of the previous trading session’s high, low and closing prices. This average is considered to help predict the next likely highs and lows, and intraday market reversals.
Because these averages are widely used in the market, they are considered a healthy gauge for how long a short-term trend may continue, and whether a particular range has been surpassed and a new price trend breakout is occurring.
To be honest, I have such a bad experience on pivot point trading; when I was a newbie then relied on PV, I see using support & resistant level manually is much better option for sure. Most of the time, market doesn’t respect the PV.