Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Result is,

-0.4%
    Actual
    -0.3%
    Consensus
    -0.5%
    Previous

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Euro reaches a 6-week high.

EUR/USD is breaking above the 1.3500 resistance created by the long term up trend line.

Today's schedule of data likely to affected the EUR/USD includes :

Euro Consumer price index (CPI) ,US Import and Export price index data ,US industrial Production and Capacity Utilization and US Wholesale Inventories data.

Technical Outlook for EUR/USD:

Technically says the chart of the EUR/USD could manage to close back above the broken uptrend line at around 1.3500 is the good resistance level if break this 1.3500 level next may touch 1.3547 level.

The important and nearest support level is at wednesday's Low at 1.3389 and Tuesday's Low 1.3358.

Here below the one hour chart of EUR/USD important support and resistance levels:

The Overall Trend for EUR/USD is Strongly Bearish.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EUR - Consumer Price Index (YoY)(Oct)

The Euro Zone CPI released by the Eurostatcaptures the changes in the price of goods and services. The CPI is a significant way to measure changes in purchasing trends and inflation in the Euro Zone. Generally, a high reading anticipates a hawkish attitude which will be positive (or bullish) for the EUR, while a low reading is seen as negative (or bearish).

DATA EXPECTED VOLATILITY- HIGH

Nov 15
    10:00 GMT
    0.7%
    Consensus
    1.1%
    Previous

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Result is,

0.7%
    Actual
    0.7%
    Consensus
    1.1%
    Previous

5. Thanks sanjay.patel thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

No negative interest rate for EURO

ECB chairperson Mario Draghi has waved off the report of negative interest rates for Euro, boosting the currency back a little. The news that ECB may cut interest rate further bringing it in the negative territory had effected the Euro few days back. The markets are so sentimental that rumors are effecting them more than the news itself.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EUR-Gross Domestic Product s.a. (YoY) (Q3)

EUR- Gross Domestic Product (YoY) (Q3)

DATA IMPACT - HIGH
    Dec 04
    10:00 GMT
    -0.4%
    Consensus
    -0.5%
    Previous

The Gross Domestic Product released by the Eurostat is a measure of the total value of all goods and services produced by the Eurozone. The GDP is considered as a broad measure of the Eurozone economic activity and health. Usually, a rising trend has a positive effect on the EUR, while a falling trend is seen as negative (or bearish).

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EUR ECB Interest Rate Decision (Dec 5)

EUR ECB Interest Rate Decision (Dec 5):

ECB Interest Rate Decision is announced by the European Central Bank. Usually if the ECB is hawkish about the inflationary outlook of the economy and rises the interest rates it is positive, or bullish, for the EUR. Likewise, if the ECB has a dovish view on the European economy and keeps the ongoing interest rate, or cuts the interest rate it is seen as negative, or bearish.

Dec 05
    12:45 GMT
    0.25%
    Consensus
    0.25%
    Previous

Data Impact - High for EUR.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Result,

0.25%
    Actual
    0.25%
    Consensus
    0.25%
    Previous

Data impact unchanged.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EUR/USD: 1.3762

The Euro continued to climb against the broadly weaker dollar today, with traders beginning to focus on next week’s Federal Reserve meeting , as the uncertainty continues over the direction of US monetary policy.

Today has little data, with German CPI being the highlight, and another session capped by 1.3800 would not really surprise unless the market decides that any tapering is not going to occur until the end of Q1, in which case the dollar weakness is set to continue.
    Elsewhere, ECB president Draghi urged governments to deliver economic reforms and complete banking union within the EU.

It looks as though we could be in a rising channel, with a top, currently close to 1.3800. If we do head above this, then 1.3831 (25 Oct high) will prove a major challenge and I don’t see that being easily taken out. If wrong, then look for advances on towards 1.3858 (Nov 2011 high) and beyond that, the way appears open towards 1.4000 with not too much standing in between. Before then though, 1.3830 will not be easy to overcome, this being major Fibo resistance (61.8% of 1.4940/1.2042)

On the downside, I am doubtful at present of heading much below 1.3700. Should this fail to hold its ground, then 1.3675 will provide the initial minor support, below which we would head back towards 1.3650 and potentially to Fridays spike low at 1.3617. The first Fibo support arrives at 1.3675(23.6% of 1.3294/1.3794), where thee 200 Hour MA now also lies. The rising trend support is at 1.3600, but looks pretty safe at present.

The short term charts though are becoming very overbought and I am a little doubtful, in the short term of any gains above 1.3800 and would therefore use today’s 1.3730/1.3795 range as a guide.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

EURUSD’s upward movement from 1.3296 extends to as high as 1.3794. Further rise to test 1.3832 (Oct 25 high) resistance could be expected after minor consolidation.

Initial support is at 1.3690, and the key support is located at the upward trend line on 4-hour chart, only a clear break below the trend line support could signal completion of the uptrend.

12. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast