Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    phungoctcttb

Binary Options Trading Knowledge - Mistakes you should avoid

Hello guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here :

1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in your mind. NEVER TRADE when you can't realize the trend & direction, unless you want to burn your balance.

2. Money Managerment - Very important. Keep Your Fund is always more important than Take Your Chances. Chances are always around you. So that, do not try to risk all in just one or two trade. Better, around 2.5% - 5% per order is greatest.

3. Be patient - Yeah, its the key of success. If you can not wait until everything goes clear and the thing you trade forms a trend, you will be blind. For example, when you see the EURUSD is in a consolidation, then SHOULD NOT TRADE IT. Just when it gets out of the ledge then you should enter in the market.

2. Thanks Syed, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Binary options are straightforward and effortless investment instruments that possess high return rates and are traded by new traders, expert traders and seasoned investors. and, with broker, I really love to trade binary market and make up to 90% on each of my trades
    Last edited by Moderator; 08-18-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Jason Daniels
    The biggest mistake in financial trading we do is, trading market without having fundamental and technical knowledge. many traders trade considering their emotion, I wonder, how can they think of earning profits??? Luckily, I have got the best binary broker, that guides me well and helps me to win trade in binary market.
    Last edited by Moderator; 08-18-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To be honest, Binary Options trading is too much risky, here you can lose huge amount of money in a second! On the other hand, Forex trading business is much reliable, like right now I am using swing and positional trading style in my live trading! So, I get enough spaces here! This is way, currently I am interested on only Forex, no way with Options and others trading sector!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by phungoctcttb View Post
    Hello guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here :

1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in your mind. NEVER TRADE when you can't realize the trend & direction, unless you want to burn your balance.

2. Money Managerment - Very important. Keep Your Fund is always more important than Take Your Chances. Chances are always around you. So that, do not try to risk all in just one or two trade. Better, around 2.5% - 5% per order is greatest.

3. Be patient - Yeah, its the key of success. If you can not wait until everything goes clear and the thing you trade forms a trend, you will be blind. For example, when you see the EURUSD is in a consolidation, then SHOULD NOT TRADE IT. Just when it gets out of the ledge then you should enter in the market.
    Well, these 3 trading tips have to follow in every step of trading! Yes, I never traded in Binary Options trading, but till now I follow all this 3 steps in my Forex trading! In my live trading, I don’t trade blindly only based on trading signal of technical indicators! I believe on trading context rather than indicator! No doubt, money management is one of the important pillar here! MM trading policies helps me to recover my trading losing trade positions! For your 3rd point- yes I don’t try to recover here so quickly!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    To be honest, Binary Options trading is too much risky, here you can lose huge amount of money in a second! On the other hand, Forex trading business is much reliable, like right now I am using swing and positional trading style in my live trading! So, I get enough spaces here! This is way, currently I am interested on only Forex, no way with Options and others trading sector!
    Well, you can’t compare Forex trading business with Binary Options trading! Because, both are different! Yes, it’s true Forex is the oldest one and the popularity of Forex business is much higher than Options trading; but nowadays the popularity of Binary Options trading has been increasing very quickly in all over the world! Mostly part time Forex traders are active on Options trading!

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The biggest problem with bianry options isn't winning it's getting paid by the brokers.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by phungoctcttb View Post
    Hello guys,

I seem, Binary Options trading is the most challenging trading profession! It’s like T20 match! Not enough chances for recover! Yes, blind trading is always costly, whatever trading sector you are using, that doesn’t mean much! In addition, money management is called power house of success in trading. No one can success here without following the tricks of Money Management policies!