Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Days Sales of Inventory

Days Sales of Inventory

A financial measure of a company's performance that gives investors an idea of how long it takes a company to turn its inventory (including goods that are work in progress, if applicable) into sales. Generally, the lower (shorter) the DSI the better, but it is important to note that the average DSI varies from one industry to another.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Certificate Of Deposit - CD

Certificate Of Deposit - CD

A savings certificate entitling the bearer to receive interest. A CD bears a maturity date, a specified fixed interest rate and can be issued in any denomination. CDs are generally issued by commercial banks and are insured by the FDIC. The term of a CD generally ranges from one month to five years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Due Diligence - DD

Due Diligence - DD

1. An investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale.
    2. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Letter of Credit

Letter of Credit

A letter from a bank guaranteeing that a buyer's payment to a seller will be received on time and for the correct amount. In the event that the buyer is unable to make payment on the purchase, the bank will be required to cover the full or remaining amount of the purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Correlation

Correlation

In the world of finance, a statistical measure of how two securities move in relation to each other. Correlations are used in advanced portfolio management.

6. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910