Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed View Post
    Dear All,
    We have recently changed our terms and conditions for the No-Deposit account. I am providing them below for your convenience:

1. Traders are welcome to apply any trading strategy including scalping, news trading ... on the no deposit Bonus accounts. Due to extremely high traffic of new accounts registration, use of expert advisors are not permitted in the no-deposit Bonus accounts only.
    2. The no deposit Bonus and all profits made from trading it can be withdrawn at any time provided that the platform fulfills one of the following conditions:
      A) at any time after the trader deposits any amount (not less than the USD 100 minimum acceptable deposit), you can withdraw the free bonus plus all your deposits and profits by closing deposit amount divided by 10 standard MT4 lots.* Example: If you deposit 100$, we add 100% to your balance and you have to close 10 standard MT4 lots only. If you deposit 400$, we add 400$ to your balance and you need to trade 40 standard MT4 lots. Once you fulfill this, the whole account balance including the bonus and profits are yours and you can withdraw them. In such case when your deposit is received, the account balance will be set to your deposit x 2*
      B) at any time and without any deposit requirement once you close 100 MT4 standard lots
    3. Profit and the bonus are allowed for withdrawal only for completely verified accounts.
    4. The leverage for Traders who received the No Deposit Bonus is 1:100 before the deposit and it will be increased to 1:500 after the deposit.
    5. The stop out level for these accounts is 100% margin level.

* We start calculating the traded lots that were opened after your deposit.
    Thanks and regards,
    Syed,
    PCM Brokers
    The new terms & condition for withdraw the money from no deposit bonus account is good enough for those trader who are willing to invest minimum $100. But there is still hard to complete 100 lots requirement using this bonus account without making any deposits. this is so far to complete 100 lots.. but still trying..

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Unfortunately, I have missed that golden opportunity. Really, that was a clear chance to make huge profit because of simple terms and condition for this 100$ no deposit bonus. But, I never want to miss this offer again. That’s way, in every day I give a look ‘Bonuses and Promotions’ sector of MyForexForums.

thuelmd1
    Forex Bonus attractive me a lot, I wish i could trade in forex market with lot of money. Unfortunately i cant effort money to trade forex, so i turned to different forex bonus released by forex brokers. This is the site is find good offers up to date as always, and its very simple.
    Last edited by Moderator; 05-15-2015 at 08:38 PM.

eyangbaikhati
    how to withdraw from no deposit bonus?? I have send ticket in my fxpcm cabin,

I talking about "what requirements for can activate withdraw form ??" and this is the answer "Now you cannot withdraw money from $100 No-Deposit Account. This promotion ended in the beginning of this month."

can anyone explain this????

5. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    No deposit bonuses is the good promotion. I am request the admin that they are reopen once again. So that max traders are jin the PCM broker. This broker become a major broker in the world.

7. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    eyangbaikhati
    The next conversation:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ASK:

I dont understant...

what meaning of this?

The no deposit Bonus and all profits made from trading it can be withdrawn at any time provided that the platform fulfills one of the following conditions:
    A) at any time after the trader deposits any amount (not less than the USD 100 minimum acceptable deposit), you can withdraw the free bonus plus all your deposits and profits by closing deposit amount divided by 10 standard MT4 lots.* Example: If you deposit 100$, we add 100% to your balance and you have to close 10 standard MT4 lots only. If you deposit 400$, we add 400$ to your balance and you need to trade 40 standard MT4 lots. Once you fulfill this, the whole account balance including the bonus and profits are yours and you can withdraw them. In such case when your deposit is received, the account balance will be set to your deposit x 2*
    B) at any time and without any deposit requirement once you close 100 MT4 standard lots
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANSWER:

When we ended our No-Deposit bonus, we replaced it with another bonus. But this time it was not a free promotion. It was a promotion that required you to deposit. This is called 100% Deposit. When you deposit some funds, we give you the same amount as bonus so your deposit becomes double. For example when you deposit $100, we give you $100 from our side an the total becomes $200. You can use this balance to take larger positions.

I believe the above information helps.

Thanks and regards,
    Order Desk Team
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ASK:

The no deposit Bonus and all profits made from trading it can be withdrawn at any time provided that the platform fulfills one of the following conditions:

whether, if I follow the terms above, I still can not withdraw ???
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANSWER:

The No-Deposit Bonus is expired.

The No-Deposit Bonus is Finished.

The No-Deposit Bonus is Ended.

Its no more.

So now if you deposit $100 or don\'t deposit, you complete 100 lots or don\'t complete, it doesn\'t matter.

Thanks and regards,
    Order Desk Team
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ASK:

What means no deposit bonus and profit could not withdraw ???
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER:

ticket close by admin
    Last edited by eyangbaikhati; 06-30-2015 at 10:11 AM.

9. Thanks PCM thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex — fresh view on money
    No deposit bonus $1 000
    The promotion is only valid for new clients of the company registered in the period of the promotion.
    Period of the promotion: from April 18 through May 22, 2016.
    To take part in the promotion, you are required to register in forex through a special link and open Classic, Market Pro either ECN account.
    Last edited by Moderator; 03-12-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    FBS broker gives 123$ deposit bonus and bonus trading period is 7 days. You can earn unlimited profit with this bonus.You can get the bonus without verification and contact details confirmation!
    More about FBS bonuses you can read here:
    Last edited by Moderator; 03-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    I have a very fresh trading experience with No Deposit bonus of PCM! After finishing my demo I started my live trading journey immediately without any interval because of this amazing 100$ No Deposit Bonus! Actually, I am a scalper and in a day I open so many trades! As a result, I easily fulfilled terms and conditions of No Deposit Bonus and withdrawal my bonus already! Thank you PCM for giving such a great opportunity of money making!

13. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678