Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Pattern Dimension:

Up 5 wave cycle has been formed and a correction in form of a Zigzag has been made which the popular Gartley pattern was created so far.

The Price Dimension:

It reversed within the ideal price cluster.

78.6% retracement of XA

161.8% extension of CD

100% projection of AB from point C

The Time Dimension:

ATP and TCR technique has been worked out and the time cluster for a likely reversal was highlighted by a box.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Pattern Dimension:
    Another one of the harmonic patterns which is frequently formed within the Elliot wave especially in corrections, Is the powerful pattern of BAT.
    According to where it is started, it could lead to move along with or against the dominant trend. Based on this, it falls into two group: The continuing and the reversal BAT.

Key Tip:
    Note that generally the BAT pattern is a reversal one, but here it is divided to two categories as its reversal goes either with the trend or against it:
    1. The Continuing BAT

Usually, this pattern is formed within the corrections like wave 2, 4, C or E and leads to extending the trend extends in the direction of impulse waves (3, 5).

Key Tip:
    This pattern also starts within the correction of the impulse and the correction waves. It means that if we had a complete five wave and then a correction thereafter, you could find this pattern within the structure of the 5 wave and correction cycle.

Key Tip:
    You should have the Elliot situation realized first and then take the trades with high probability which needs skill that results from training hard and getting experienced. This will come to a real experience if you face with the real and live conditions and having several patterns realized.
    2. The Reversal BAT

Structurally, the Reversal BAT is similar to the continuing BAT, having just one difference that this type of BAT is formed within the internal structure and causes the price against the dominant trend of the market.

Key Tip:
    The dominant trend of a move is determined by its leading (Impulse) waves. According to this, the correction waves happen against the dominant trend of the market.
    Inside these leading (impulse) and correction waves, compliant and opposing moves to the trend could be found as well (waves with lower degree or minor waves).

For example: In a wave 4 an ABC pattern is being formed that itself is a 5 wave and wave B is moving like a Zigzag correction (ABC or ABCDE) which the Gartley pattern could be found out inside the structure to catch the wave C of 4 that is against the dominant trend.
    Last edited by PCMNewsdesk; 10-27-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Price Dimension:
    AB could just retrace as much as 61.8% wave XA.

Key Tip:
    Usually, it should be 50% and/or 38.2% of XA.
    BC could rebound 38.2%-88.6% of AB (retracement of AB).

Key Tip:
    Ideally, it retraces to %61.8.
    CD moves as much as 161.8% to 261.8% of BC (extension of BC).

Key Tip:
    The BAT pattern will be formed if CD moves shorter 161.8%. Ideally 200% is an important ratio.
    In this pattern the whole ABCD correction retraces as much as 88.6% of XA (retracement of XA).

The Time Dimension:

AB is equal to %100 time Fibo of CD (ATP technique on AB of C)
    AD is equal to %61.8-%161.8 time Fibonacci retracement of XA (by applying TCR technique from X and A points)

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    Dear PCM Broker,
    As traders who live in Indonesia, allow us to deposit using our local Banks such as Mandiri Bank, BNI Bank or BCA Bank. I am ready to support you in opening PCM's Bank account in Jakarta, Indonesia. Thank you.

5. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by reddarich View Post
    Dear PCM Broker,
    As traders who live in Indonesia, allow us to deposit using our local Banks such as Mandiri Bank, BNI Bank or BCA Bank. I am ready to support you in opening PCM's Bank account in Jakarta, Indonesia. Thank you.
    Dear Reddarich
    Hi,
    You are fully welcomed and we appreciate your interest on this matter.
    Respectfully, I will let my colleagues know about your request and then they will completely guide you through it by contacting you.

Sincerely yours
    PCMNewsdesk
    Last edited by PCMNewsdesk; 10-29-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    On the above image:

The Pattern Dimension:

Up 5 wave cycle has been formed and a correction in form of a Zigzag has been made which the popular BAT pattern was created so far.

The Price Dimension:

It reversed within the ideal price cluster.
    78.6% retracement of XA
    161.8% extension of CD
    %100 projection of AB from point C

The Time Dimension:

ATP and TCR techniques has been worked out and the time cluster for a likely reversal was highlighted by a box.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    Dear PCM Broker,
    I very appreciate for your response. Actually, I found PCM Broker accidentally when I googling something. Now I am trying to trade using your no deposit bonus. I do like your MT4 platform. It is fast executed without requotes. I do like your insurance program and I think it is a very good service and scheme for your clients. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My email address is reddakaya@yahoo.com and my Skype ID is reddarich. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

The Pattern Dimension:

The Crab Pattern is one the most frequently formed patterns at the end of impulse (leading) waves and leaded the market to move in line with the corrections.
    Such pattern could be established in sum of the waves 3 and 5. The whole wave 4 forms XA of the pattern and then wave 5 builds AB (wave 1 of 5), then BC (wave 2 of 5) and finally CD (wave 3 to 5 of 5) is built.

Key Tip:
    We are considering XA as a correction and the whole AD will be seen as a leading or impulse wave. This pattern is often seen within the wave 3.

The Price Dimension:

AB could just retrace maximum 61.8% of XA (retracement of XA).

Key Tip:
    Ideally, the percent AB retraces is as much as 61.8% of XA.

Key Tip:
    Ideally, 50% or 61.8% ratios are ideal retracement of BC (retracement of BC).
    CD moves minimum 261.8% and maximum 361.8% of BC (extension of BC).

Key Tip:
    Ideally, CD moves forward as much as 314% BC.
    In this pattern the whole ABCD moves as much as 161.8% of XA.

The Time Dimension:

CD is equal to 100%, 127.2% or 161.8% time Fibo projection of AB.XB is equal to 61.8%-161.8% Fibonacci level of BD

Key Tip:
    There is another pattern known as Deep Crab, which its next price ratios have a bit difference. That is as below:
    AB could retrace as much as 88.6% of XA (retracement of XA).

Last edited by PCMNewsdesk; 10-29-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

All the dimensions in the above image is clear enough and there is no need for any further explanation.

The Pattern Dimension:
    The Butterfly Pattern is one the most frequently formed patterns at the end of impulse (leading) waves and leaded the market to move in line with the corrections.
    Such pattern could be established in sum of the waves 3 and 5. The whole wave 2 forms XA of the pattern and then wave 3 builds AB (wave 1 of 3), then BC (wave 2 of 3) and finally CD (wave 3 to 5 of 3) is built.

Key Tip:
    WE are considering XA as a correction and the whole AD movement will be seen as a leading or impulse wave.

Key Tip: This pattern is often seen within the wave 5.

The Price Dimension:
    AB could exactly retrace as much as 61.8% of XA (retracement of XA).
    Key Tip: Ideally, 50% or 61.8% ratios are ideal retracement of BC (retracement of AB).
    CD moves minimum 161.8% and maximum 224% of BC. Sometime the percent of 261.8% is considered as well, why it is one of the likely percentages at the end of the wave 3 (extension of BC).

Key Tip:
    Ideally, CD moves forward as much as 161.8% BC.
    In this pattern the whole ABCD moves as much as 127.2% of XA. Sometime retracement to 161.8% is also acceptable, why it is mostly the same percentage at the end of the wave 5.

The Time Dimension:

CD is equal to 100%, 127.2% or 161.8% time Fibo projection of AB.
    XB is equal to 61.8%-161.8% Fibonacci level of BD

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Three techniques called “XA Extension”, “AB Projection” and “BC Extension” has been set up and the time tools known as “ATP” and “TCR” are also has been set up.
    It was an ideal situation to go short which I personally did and at the end of wave C my position was closed (it was against the plan, because I should have trailed the S/L at the end of wave E by having the secondary swing broken above.

12. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast