Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EUR/CHF

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURCHF is currently moving up with a medium volatility and the MACD indicator signaling market still have a strong upward trend, so the market is still expected will move up to the level of 1.10192.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Currently EURCHF is moving up to the level of 1.10292 and the MACD shows the market already at saturation point, it is estimated the market will move down to the level of 1.10235.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURCHF is currently moving up with high volatility until the level of 1.10989, the volume of the market has begun to weaken, the CCI indicator shows the market has experienced a saturation point, it is estimated the market will make a sideways pattern and move down to the level of 1.10871.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURCHF is currently moving down to the level of 1.10758 and the market price has been below the MA indicator line, so the market is still expected will move down to the level of 1.10636.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURCHF is currently moving down to the level of 1.09697, RSI shows the price market has reached its lowest point, so the market is expected will move up to the level of 1.09953.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURCHF is currently being moved down to the level of 1.09658, MACD signaled the market will create a new trend, it is estimated the market will move up to the level of 1.09812.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12