Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Regulated or Non-regulated trading broker?

Unfortunately, most of the new Forex traders are aware about their broker regulation. As a result, they lose their balance without any specific reason because of market maker trading brokers always steal money from traders balance. Besides, high profile regulated trading broker always provides best trading facilities and features and enough security of balance. Exactly, PCM trading broker always inspires their client by their exclusive trading services.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The regulation doesn't matter if your broker is trusty.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 08-15-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahil Sharma View Post
    The regulation doesn't matter if your broker is trusty.
    Hello; I am not sure about your statement! For the reason that, I think all of non-regulated Forex brokers are market maker! In addition, I have seen, which broker are transparent they all have enough regulation status from multiple reliable authorities! If a non-regulated brokers skill the trader’s money! Then what? Nothing to say, because non-regulated Forex brokers don’t care anyone!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Hello; I am not sure about your statement! For the reason that, I think all of non-regulated Forex brokers are market maker! In addition, I have seen, which broker are transparent they all have enough regulation status from multiple reliable authorities! If a non-regulated brokers skill the trader’s money! Then what? Nothing to say, because non-regulated Forex brokers don’t care anyone!
    Agree with your pinion! Regulated Forex brokers are secure, but the problem is sometimes market maker brokers also claim that they are regulated broker, that’s way newbie’s get confused. Because, they don’t know details about regulation statement! On the other hand, only regulated brokers can provide enough capital security to trade in Forex market.