Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Is Forex signals useful for traders?

Maximum new Forex traders want to depend on others trading signal or system. But, a professional Forex trader always follow his own trading strategy, it’s the right way of trading. Though, good signal service cans your temporary solution, but never can it be your permanent solution. Therefore, you should need to learn for making a good trading skilled. Do you prefer to depend on others signal or make yourself?

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Of course Signals are useful and profitable as well. I'll be following forex signals month by month and applying to my account. So far great results, honest service and quick communication. If they keep up the good work it might simply be the best Forex Signals subscription service around! Moreover, the Signals are completely FREE. So, I feel safe with them
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-10-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Maximum new Forex traders want to depend on others trading signal or system. But, a professional Forex trader always follow his own trading strategy, it’s the right way of trading. Though, good signal service cans your temporary solution, but never can it be your permanent solution. Therefore, you should need to learn for making a good trading skilled. Do you prefer to depend on others signal or make yourself?
    To be honest, I have never seen any successful Forex traders who are depending on others trading system or strategy! On the other hand, I have enough doubt on the quality of signal provider service; because I have seen so many negative comments on signal service! I think, it’s not any permanent way of income! Even, right now there have so many standard way of automatic trading like copy trading, PAMM service! In order to me, this kind of services are much useful than the signal service.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hi, Forex Signal are useful but you should not always rely on them. You can take the help to make a good strategy and understanding the market only. Also, as Andre mentioned copy trading will be the best option if you don't have much knowledge for making any strategy.

Goodluck!
    Last edited by Steve nison; 02-05-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Ad

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by jenperry View Post
    Hi, Forex Signal are useful but you should not always rely on them. You can take the help to make a good strategy and understanding the market only. Also, as Andre mentioned copy trading will be the best option if you don't have much knowledge for making any strategy.

Goodluck!
    Hello Jenperry; have you seen any profitable trader by using the signal service? I’m asking because, I have never seen anyone! According to my personal trading experience, a number of signal providers are the scammers!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    Hello Jenperry; have you seen any profitable trader by using the signal service? I’m asking because, I have never seen anyone! According to my personal trading experience, a number of signal providers are the scammers!
    I see, nowadays PAMM and copy trading service is too much popular than the signal service! I have also such a bad experience, I lost almost 2K in my early stage of trading by using so called signal service. It’s really meaningless.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    I see, nowadays PAMM and copy trading service is too much popular than the signal service! I have also such a bad experience, I lost almost 2K in my early stage of trading by using so called signal service. It’s really meaningless.
    2K was their money charge or your trading capital?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    2K was their money charge or your trading capital?
    Actually, the service charge was only 200$ and my trading capital was 1800$. They provided me such an impressive trading result, that’s way I trusted them.

9. ARIONFORXtarder