Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Are you afraid of losing in Forex?

Losing is the common thing in Forex trading and also a part of business. Don’t be afraid to get loss, just enjoy and feel it as a part of business. Because, behind many loss, there are many learning. We can increase our own trading skills and become better in the future.
    Last edited by PCMNewsdesk; 03-24-2015 at 10:01 AM.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Losing is the common thing in Forex trading and also a part of business. Don’t be afraid to get loss, just enjoy and feel it as a part of business. Because, behind many loss, there are many learning. We can increase our own trading skills and become better in the future.
    Not actually; because I have started my live trading after practicing my demo for one year! It’s true I’m not making 100% profit here but end of the day I can recover my small losing trades so smartly! Actually, here I am following my trading strategy & plan so sincerely, whatever the outcome it is, I don’t care!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Not actually; because I have started my live trading after practicing my demo for one year! It’s true I’m not making 100% profit here but end of the day I can recover my small losing trades so smartly! Actually, here I am following my trading strategy & plan so sincerely, whatever the outcome it is, I don’t care!
    Hi Ricard; nice to see that you are making regular money from this financial market! If you don’t mind, may I know the name of your trading system?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    Hi Ricard; nice to see that you are making regular money from this financial market! If you don’t mind, may I know the name of your trading system?
    Well, I am not trading here with a secret trading system, I am working with Price Action & hope you know the name already, isn’t?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I am not trading here with a secret trading system, I am working with Price Action & hope you know the name already, isn’t?
    Oh, that’s really great! Yes, I know PA is one of the most popular trading system. Thank you for your quick response.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Oh, that’s really great! Yes, I know PA is one of the most popular trading system. Thank you for your quick response.
    Basically, in my demo I worked with more than 20 trading systems and most of were indicator based systems. Unfortunately, indicator based system didn’t work for me. Then I start to work with candlestick trading, till now I am using the same system; besides I filter out my entry points with my fundamental knowledge.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Basically, in my demo I worked with more than 20 trading systems and most of were indicator based systems. Unfortunately, indicator based system didn’t work for me. Then I start to work with candlestick trading, till now I am using the same system; besides I filter out my entry points with my fundamental knowledge.
    I think, that’s the key; without fundamental isn’t really hard to exist here! But, I see so many traders are complaining about the Price Action strategy that, this system doesn’t work for them.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, that’s the key; without fundamental isn’t really hard to exist here! But, I see so many traders are complaining about the Price Action strategy that, this system doesn’t work for them.
    That’s very common; I know a trader he is making lots of money just only using by MA trading indicator. But, it’s not worked for me. A strategy works for anyone that doesn’t mean it’s workable to all. By the way, PA is not only pattern based trading, it’s the reading full trading chart.

10. ARIONFORXtarder