Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Bad luck in trading…………

There is no such thing as bad luck. We lose our money by trading because of two reasons only, first the market is hard to predict and even your best analysis has no match with the market unpredictable moves. Second, we made many bad trading decision and mistakes. It’s our personal problem I mean psychological problem not our bad luck.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well said. I had a tendency to mark myself as an unlucky trader. Because, when I opened my sell position then the market go for up even, after closing this sell position the volatile market back for down. But, after reading your post, now I can realize my problem. That’s way, now I will try to improve my trading skilled thus I can realize market emotion.

4. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    Yes, I am unlucky. I have lost my big trading capital because of bad luck. I started my trading career by following trading signal of an online payment signal service. In addition, I made huge profit in the first month of trading. Then, I invested double and triple from my first investment. But, I lost my money in my 2nd investing zone. So, what was my fault?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    There is no such thing as bad luck. We lose our money by trading because of two reasons only, first the market is hard to predict and even your best analysis has no match with the market unpredictable moves. Second, we made many bad trading decision and mistakes. It’s our personal problem I mean psychological problem not our bad luck.
    Yes, Forex is open o all! But, that doesn’t mean Forex is an easy way of money earning! I see, number of successful Forex traders are the full time trader; till now there have few part time trader! The real challenge is, part time traders spend here only few hours, so most of the time they miss good trading opportunities.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    Yes, I am unlucky. I have lost my big trading capital because of bad luck. I started my trading career by following trading signal of an online payment signal service. In addition, I made huge profit in the first month of trading. Then, I invested double and triple from my first investment. But, I lost my money in my 2nd investing zone. So, what was my fault?
    I see, now you are not available in this community! By the way, depending on others is not a good decision at all! Forex is one of the most challenging profession, so if you want to make really money here! Definitely, you have to make a trading skill first and learning is always a long-term process.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think luck does not play a vital role to be successful in Forex. If you will only depend on your luck then you can make some money in the beginning of your trading career but after it you cannot continue because of lack of knowledge and skills so always learn the basics of Forex and trade successfully.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 06-21-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Ad

9. ARIONFORXtarder