Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Concentration of Forex trading.

A though concentration is needed by every trader to analyzed the Forex market effectively. There are so many ways to understand the movement of Forex market for any specific trading currency pair. In addition, one way to do that is let the Forex market decided where it goes and just be there when it is about to reverse.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We must have to make full concentration on the market movement. For the reason that, with the high concentrating we can make full focus on the market position that’s way, we can easily control our emotion. So, therefore the trading concentration is so much important issue for every Forex trader. definitely, it makes me as a self-discipline Forex trader.

4. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    According to my personal experience, I see it’s not only for Forex trading but also in all work we need to have high concentration and dedication, if we want to be a successful person in this specific sector. If we are not in proper way for trading, definitely we will lose our big trading investment.

6. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I do not require much concentration really. The only time I’m concentrating is within the first 30 min when I am analyzing the market chart. After trader, I simple open my position according to my analysis with stop loss and take profit. Even, I do not like to stay on my PC for checking my opened position.

8. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    My trading concentration gets down when I see my position in big minus and of course the emotion going so bad. How to control this matter which we can do better thing with our trading- I think, when the first step of trading going bad it will not good for next hours or next day…. Hopefully we still have good trading capital and we can recover our losses from our trading concentration.

10. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    My trading concentration gets down when I see my position in big minus and of course the emotion going so bad. How to control this matter which we can do better thing with our trading- I think, when the first step of trading going bad it will not good for next hours or next day…. Hopefully we still have good trading capital and we can recover our losses from our trading concentration.
    My father is an established business personality in my country. But after my graduation I didn’t follow his path. I knew, Forex is challenging but right now I am quite happy on my trading profession! Even though, I need to improve more and more but important point is, gradually I am doing well; such as now I am making 10-12% monthly return although I started with the 5% monthly target.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We must concentrate on learning Forex and we should loose our hope if we face loss in Forex. Managing risk and managing your emotions goes hand in hand. When we feel emotional, greedy or fearful, that is when we make mistakes with risk, and it's what causes failure. When you look at a trading chart, you should only see potential, or see nothing; it shouldn't be a matter of excitement. If pulling the trigger on a trade feels emotional in any way, you should re-evaluate what you're doing to trade.

online payment account

13. ARIONFORXtarder