Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Price Action trading.

I lost my first two years of trading by searching only Holy Grail trading indicators that’ll give unlimited profit. But alas!, I lost my times without getting any good result. Because, I see trading indicators show more fake setup from right signal. Then, I start to analysis trading principle about Forex market and I found Price Action strategy is much powerful trading system from any kind of trading strategy.

I think if a trader have good Price Action knowledge then he or she do not need to use any kind of trading indicators. Just need to draw support and resistant level with price action trading ideas. I see, Bearish pin bar, Bullish pin bar, Inside bar, Doji are very available pattern of Price Action trading system. If I get any rejection pin bar from strong support or resistant level then, I take 30% risk of my account.

Even, I think which traders have enough price action knowledge they do not need to tense about high voltage news of Forex. Because, I also get good result by price action trading in news time.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 04-12-2015 at 12:40 PM.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    I take 30% risk of my account.
    Well, I appreciate your contribution! But, seriously you are taking 30% risk reward ratio in your single trade position? If yes, I am sure you are not a pro trader! Because, that means, if you face 3 SL consistently it’s almost ZERO! Really, I can’t believe your risk percentage! As far as I know, pro traders always trade with a low risk reward ratio.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    What's New?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    That’s really true, there is nothing like Holy Grail in Forex! Not only you, but also there have so many new traders who also started their trading by searching Holy Grail! Actually, Forex is an open platform, even I am sure many traders are doing well by using trading indicators! By the way, I am news trader and I use only my news trading knowledge and experience! But I know PA is a popular strategy in Forex.