Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Trading is now my full time job.

I am happy that, finally I can say that I live off of trading. It has taken me three years to say that, but I am now there. Love trading and it has helped me have a good life where I am my own boss. I travel and explore and don’t have to answer to anyone. My secret is simple. I am able to find my own trades and not rely on others to find them for me. It looks me a while to find my own trades. The only market analysis that I am following that I get from this helpful forum ‘MyForexForums’.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex trading is now my part time job because, still I am a University student that’s way, I am unable to spend here my long time for Forex trading. But, I make a decision that is, if I can clear understand about Forex trading and if I can make continue profit from Forex business, then definitely I will take Forex business for full time after completed my study.

4. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    I am happy that, finally I can say that I live off of trading. It has taken me three years to say that, but I am now there. Love trading and it has helped me have a good life where I am my own boss. I travel and explore and don’t have to answer to anyone. My secret is simple. I am able to find my own trades and not rely on others to find them for me. It looks me a while to find my own trades. The only market analysis that I am following that I get from this helpful forum ‘MyForexForums’.
    That should very good, this kind of news encourages trader especially for new traders. So, new traders can see Forex can be a full time job for Forex trader. And, trader can depend all alone only on Forex trading. But, to be a professional Forex trader one should not depend on other market analysis. But, you may make your analysis from your own trading knowledge.

6. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Congratulation for you, you have made such a big decision in your life. Because, your decision really affect and decide the outcome of your life and I wish you have made the right decision in this case. Now, all you should do is to focus seriously in this business and do the best you can in order for you, to be the successful Forex trader that you want and believed will get at the first place.

8. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I became a trader only because through this I can work and travel at the same time. Now I'm planning to visit Australia. This is the only continent where I was not. Antarctica, I do not think, there I definitely do not want to swim or fly. But this is now, but we'll see ...

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by DariusX View Post
    I became a trader only because through this I can work and travel at the same time. Now I'm planning to visit Australia. This is the only continent where I was not. Antarctica, I do not think, there I definitely do not want to swim or fly. But this is now, but we'll see ...
    Yes, this is way Forex called the smartest profession in the world! No doubt, Forex trading business is the most flexible profession in the world! By the way, you are looking like a good skilled trader, please don’t mind of share your trading knowledge and experience in this community! You know, this is one of the most popular Forex Community! I think, you’ll be active here with your trading knowledge and experience.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex is a tough job. 95% trader cannot continue this for a long time. After some days they feel bored in this sector. So before taking such kind of decisions, we should think more and more. Forex gives us enough money that can make us rich but at the same time, it brings the possibility of loss. Those take fore as a subsidiary of earning way they have no tension but it will be very hard decision to take forex as the main income source by quitting a present job that has certain financial support.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 02-05-2018 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Ad

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Noin1976 View Post
    Forex is a tough job. 95% trader cannot continue this for a long time. After some days they feel bored in this sector. So before taking such kind of decisions, we should think more and more. Forex gives us enough money that can make us rich but at the same time, it brings the possibility of loss. Those take fore as a subsidiary of earning way they have no tension but it will be very hard decision to take forex as the main income source by quitting a present job that has certain financial support.
    You are right! Traders need to know first about their trading quality! No doubt, Forex trading business is one of the most challenging profession; so don’t expect huge amount of money in your initial stage! On the other hand, which traders have enough trading knowledge on this financial market! They can make enough number of profits here; because they are able to identify maximum trading opportunities! By the way, what kind of trader you are?

13. ARIONFORXtarder