Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

How to find a Good Forex broker?

1) Financial Regulation Authority:

If an online Forex broker is causing some corner over the legality of their trading methods or if in fact every trader need to know if a FX broker is legal, then just look online for a local governing office for financial regulation. They will direct the trader to the right offline, online and, if the Forex brokerage is not listed, then the company is scam. In addition, it will just take the investment and finally collapse, leaving all investor with nothing. So, we should go with only regulated Forex broker.

2) Practicing Demo account:

A good online Forex broker definitely will offer a demo trading account. This is an account for the Forex trader to get to get used to the software programme of that company, will be a certain amount of virtual money. This is what the new trader can start their trading profession without investing money, just to get a feel for the market and the trading platform, without the risk of losing any money by trading.

Not an important aspect in the search for a broker. But, the registration from that needs to be filled in online will only take around 5 to 10 minute to fill in. In addition, after that trading can begin. Now days, some good brokers also provide enough educational instruments for helping new Forex traders. Like, Video Tutorials, Trading Guide, Forex eBook, Free Training Courses.

* In addition, a good broker must provides-
    - Excellent order execution.
    - Minimum floating spreads without additional fees.
    - Has best equipment and software of significantly reduce the likelihood of technical errors.
    - Automatic transaction system (funding and withdrawing).
    - Flexible deposit and withdrawal funds.
    - No hidden fees.

So, when you will ensure this kind of facilities in your demo, then you can use their live trading service. By the way, what’s your expectation from your broker, please?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Basically, to find a good broker you can ask traders you know as professional. But, then sooner you will see it for yourself by doing research such as the Forex brokers reviews as well as check the different forums that discuss about Forex brokers and which are they currency use One more thing is that better to have the old Forex broker or popular Forex broker.

Thus, a new Forex trader should not try to have the new Forex broker and non regulated trading broker. I suggest to have PCM trading broker for newbie’s because of especial educational facility. Besides, it’s the best platform for scalping.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Frstly you must see their regulation, and where it regulator made, then you must try the service (server fndamentally), and the last is the customer service, if they have professional customer support,, the the broker are absolutely recommended to work with them. I have been trading with CMTrading for last 8 months and I have no negative words to say about them. Withdrawals are so fast and support is fabulous
    Last edited by Steve nison; 10-20-2015 at 11:52 AM.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Very difficult to find broker with nice spreads. As practice show, if they publish narrow spreads in their specifications, it does not mean that you will be trade with such spreads. I was pretty surprised when began to trade with CMTrading. they really give very tight spreads for trading. It does not meant that it is great broker for scalpers, it means that it is great broker at all. Tight spreads is a fat purse with cash.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    No deposit bonus
    Welcome to the Forex Company!
    We are glad to see you on the secret page of the promo, which is hidden from most of traders! Here you have a unique ability to get a size-record no deposit bonus $1 000.

Why are we ready deposit into your account such a huge amount?

We are sure in the superiority of all our services and want you to make sure on your own!!

Register through
    Last edited by Moderator; 05-18-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A good trading broker is a very much important parameter here! No one can success here without a good trading broker. Good means, which broker provides 100% capital security with all of latest trading facilities and features! Unfortunately, market maker brokers are available here and there! By the way, I seem Forex broker’s review sites can play an important role here! I see, there have many comments are there; so new traders can pick their trading platform according to the trader's review!