Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Demo trading experience.

I heard a lot of statements from traders that they think; demo account is not that useful because of the lack of the realism and lack of the concentration. So, they suggest beginner traders to use real account with small trading capital instead to get better real experience. But, I guess not all beginners think like that because, some beginners can treat this seriously.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Basically, there is no difference in between demo and live account expect virtual money. But, what we face in demo, we are not serous in demo like real trading due to no risks in virtual money. Besides, if you practice demo with same mentality like your real account, then definitely you will be a gainer in your live account.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Demo and live both results the experience. You see that, you can make profit in demo but in real you are not. So, to make the improvement of the trading you must have to work both in demo as well as live trading account. By the way, I practiced my demo for 2 years then, I join in real party.

Kevin Pietersen
    Between demo with the same actual live trading. Because, both trading activity is based on the same market movements. Only difference is the use of capital. For someone who runs a demo account will feel comfortable and calm. They do not feel anxious and depressed because of demo money losses. Psychologically, it does not matter. But, when the same trader derives their live trading account, then they feel anxious after losing their real money, they become emotional in their live trading. That’s way, they are unable to control their emotion in live account. Only a psychological factor that sets it apart. That’s the experience we get in demo and live trading.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A binary options demo account, simply put, is a place where you can practice trading binary options in a risk free setting. A demo account supplies you with a set amount of practice dollars and sets you loose upon the world of binary options. You can trade in real time with real assets and see how your skills translate into the real world.

6. Thanks Tammyson, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by HarysMumtaz View Post
    A binary options demo account, simply put, is a place where you can practice trading binary options in a risk free setting. A demo account supplies you with a set amount of practice dollars and sets you loose upon the world of binary options. You can trade in real time with real assets and see how your skills translate into the real world.
    Really, you are suggesting binary? May I know your current status? How many months did you use demo? I am curious………………

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In demo or Virtual trading account you get the following

with respect to trade and execution

1/- No Re-quote

2/- No Slippage

3/- No Please wait message

4/- In short instant and seamless trade execution

5/- Low spreads

6/- No stop loss hunting

7/- No 500 pips false spike for the sole purpose to take your stop out.

8/- What you see is what you get!!!

9/- Trading software do not freeze at news release time

10/- No disconnection or server error

Click Here For More Info

9. ARIONFORXtarder