Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

When you don’t want to watch your running trade...................

There are two effective solutions, but before applying them I should be follow good and professional money management because of my account safety. First solution: if I am going to be in front of my Computer after I open a new trade, then usually I close my trading terminal and go for a time consuming subject, a game or a 3D design to end or whatever thing that make me forget about my trade.

The 2nd option is, where I am going to do anything else away from the PC, I shut down it and go to do whatever I’ll do or go out and finally, I follow my running trade after a long time to see what happened.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    For me, watching the running trade is a bad thing. Because, basically I become emotional if I watch my running trade. Especially, when I see market movement against my trading position. So personally, I prefer to stay away from the chart after opening my trading position and just let them hit their stop loss or take profit automatically. This method is very reliable for me to control my emotion.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I have different experience. I rather watch my trade live in action. I don’t interfere with my trade as long it’s necessary and I am not afraid either if the market hit my SL first. Actually, I want to know when and what exactly happen the moment the market hit my TP or SL. So, that I can learned from that experienced alone.

Kevin Pietersen
    Basically, I use stop loss and take profit tool in my trading. In addition, if there may such incident that I am unable to see my trading condition then trade will close according to the level of SL or TP. I seem. This is a good method for trading without observing running trade. I see, there are many Forex traders who have no enough time for observing, so it can be a good solution for them.

7. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Frankly, when I was a new Forex trader, then I closed my trading chart when I was in negative result in my trading! By the way, now I am not! Because, I believe in my market analysis and I don’t blame myself after losing a trade! For the reason that, I know 100% doesn’t exist here! On the other hand, I don’t open multiple trade positions in a time.

9. ARIONFORXtarder