Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Forex is the best way to get rich?

Get rich in any kind of field or business/job is never an easy thing. Forex may show us new hope and road but still it won’t be easy just like we wish. Because, in Forex business there have more than 90% Forex traders who are unable to gain consistent success from Forex. If it’s really that easy like a lot a lot of peoples brag then more people must have been in this business and people aren’t that scared with trading.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, there is no doubt that. Forex is the best business that is being practicing my million of trader all around the world. Definitely, Forex business is the best earning source and that is also the best way to get rich. But, the way is not quick otherwise, if we would like to get rich then we would lose whatever we have. Forex is helping only professional trader to walk through their money problems which is very good thing.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex is not a way to get rich. If you start Forex to get rich directly, then you should not join here. Because, one is your goal, but another harmful thing is your greed. In addition, in your trading session surely you will crash your full balance because of your tendency to be a rich man by trading. So, you should target to be good skilled trader, not earn big profit.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, Forex is the best way through which one become rich. If w compare Forex with others online and offline profession then we’ll find that the earning potential is very high in this profession. If a Forex trader gives more importance and concentration in Forex, then obviously he/she could make responsible profit. We can take examples from professional traders who already made their fortune from Forex market

8. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes Forex is a good way of earning but i think it is the way of get rich quickly. You need lot of time to spend here and learn Forex.Getting knowledge and experience is very necessary to get some good profit in it. You can get knowledge with learning through internet,finding courses,ebooks,articles etc about it. So if you interested learning in Forex you just need to visit forex courses and here you can find many good courses about Forex trading.
    Last edited by Moderator; 05-18-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    That’s the wrong approach! If a new trader starts his trading career with that kind of aim, no doubt he is going to lose his trading capital very soon! Forex trading is a long time process! In addition, new traders need to focus on only learning and learning! Yes, it’s true pro traders are able to make handsome amount of money in their trading, because of their professional trading skill.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    No way actually! I have almost 3 years trading experience but till now I am learning and updating my trading skill! Yes, I have faced MC for many times but I never lost my hope, that was my most strong point! Yes, last month I made only 10% revenue! Yes, I am comfortable with small trading profit because, I am here for making a decent monthly income; not huge profit in every time since, I know the reality of Forex very keenly.

12. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post