Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Don’t predict the market, just follow it.

This topic is not only for new comes but also for advance traders. Many good Forex traders always advice to others that follow the trend for a better result. In addition, I agree with their suggestion and always try to follow them as well apart from following a trend. When we analyze technical charts at the time we may see clear trends, in longer time frame, gather than H4 time frame. Chart we can see clear direction about the market trend.

Once we learn how to follow the market trend, then we will be able to make consistent big profit without facing any kind of big problems. But, when it comes to prediction we should be aware of the fact that is really won’t work sometimes. When we predict a trend, at that time we don’t look at the technical sides we see future events which are about to release. But most of the time, our prediction goes wrong.

What’s your personal opinion about this issue? Which is profitable or suitable for us? To predict the market trend.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In Forex, it is said that ‘trend is your friend’. It is very true issue in Forex business. But, most of the time newbie’s or some mild experienced trader open their trades just with some kind of prediction of market movement. It does work for sometime but most cases it gives you very bad effect in your trading balance. Follow the market trend is a good way of making profit through sometime phase reversal can happen. So, we should be alert with Forex trend. By the way, personally I mark market trend based on key level or strong support or resistant points.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    the work has with the distinct on customs as trader occupying choice of selection with the trading system to run with the analytics.
    as referring ones with the decision on capturing of the good view on defining the future movesment of the trend direction.
    that more of the good returns from the different arrange on working with the evaluation helps of the better precision on submitting risks and to close of an order.

5. Thanks Tammyson, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    This topic is not only for new comes but also for advance traders. Many good Forex traders always advice to others that follow the trend for a better result. In addition, I agree with their suggestion and always try to follow them as well apart from following a trend. When we analyze technical charts at the time we may see clear trends, in longer time frame, gather than H4 time frame. Chart we can see clear direction about the market trend.

Once we learn how to follow the market trend, then we will be able to make consistent big profit without facing any kind of big problems. But, when it comes to prediction we should be aware of the fact that is really won’t work sometimes. When we predict a trend, at that time we don’t look at the technical sides we see future events which are about to release. But most of the time, our prediction goes wrong.

What’s your personal opinion about this issue? Which is profitable or suitable for us? To predict the market trend.
    Well, traders need to open their trade’s position after doing deeper analysis on the current market! The accuracy of the market analysis always depends on the traders trading skill; pro traders are doing their trading with a good success ratio, they have such a consistency in their trading! By the why, if you try to gambling here and test your luck here, they are on the risk.

7. ARIONFORXtarder