Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Can you trade without emotion?

Since, we are humans so we must have some emotions including in trading. But, we should take control of them. Without emotions then we become like an EA who aren’t really humans. So what’s the point of money? If trading is really something big or matter to you then in some cases there will be some emotions pop out inside of us and those are very natural and accepted.

Kevin Pietersen
    I think, it’s very difficult. But, we can always try harder everyday because; emotions are very common parts of being a human. Trading Forex is stressful and we can’t avoid feeling scared. If we see our trades floating in negative or huge draw down. To avoid unnecessary emotions we need to have an accurate market entry for maximum time.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Emotions come into play when we are getting worried or overjoyed make sudden and wrong decisions. Emotions will be under control if we know for sure that price will hit a certain price and will return or will go through and then we can decide easily whether to close our running trade or let it continue. Controlling emotions has been very difficult for me so far.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    As human, it is difficult to do that, but still possible. Apart from reducing one’s risk to avoid emotional trading, one can also do that by sticking to a well tested trading system or strategy with different entry and exit points. You may trade only when it tells you do and exit only when it hit’s your take profit and stop loss position. To be able to do this, when you place a trade, just don’t stay watching price fluctuations just leave the chart and come back to check it occasionally. This is way, you only do what your trading strategy says and thus you act like a robot.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It’s true nowadays there have so many automatic ways of trading like PAMM, Copy Trading Service! But, it’s not easy to manage a good account manager. Because, scammers are available here & there. On the other hand, they share false outstanding trading result by Photoshop. So, please select your account manager so sincerely.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is very important to trade without emotions such as fear and greed , although they are still there but best trader is the one who controls these emotions and then trade.So it is very important to put Stop Loss to your trade and also at times Take Profit and one must plan a trading strategy aiming at how many pips one want to make in a day and should trade accordingly.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 05-14-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Ad

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Noin1976 View Post
    It is very important to trade without emotions such as fear and greed , although they are still there but best trader is the one who controls these emotions and then trade.So it is very important to put Stop Loss to your trade and also at times Take Profit and one must plan a trading strategy aiming at how many pips one want to make in a day and should trade accordingly.
    Hello Nion, may I know why you are adding always spam link with your comment? Please, read the terms & conditions once gain. Thanks in advance.

8. ARIONFORXtarder