Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

How can I make more profit from Frorex in a short time?

I think the willing to make more profit in a quick time can be a good or bad thing for traders. It can be a dangerous thing because with that willing, you may be trapped in a greed condition and it will be risky for your trading. On the other hand, it can be a good thing too. Because, you can optimize your profit. One method for it is by using a scalping strategy, it will make you higher activity in the market and if you can control your emotion well. Scalping will make you earn optimally. But, you should select your trading target according to your strength.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well friend, first of all you should take this out of mind that you can make money here in less time, it seems that you are new and want to make eagerly but there is no short cut way for success. You have to work hard and master your trading skills and strategies and after that you can make money and it becomes easier with time.

Kevin Pietersen
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Well friend, first of all you should take this out of mind that you can make money here in less time, it seems that you are new and want to make eagerly but there is no short cut way for success. You have to work hard and master your trading skills and strategies and after that you can make money and it becomes easier with time.
    Yes, I like you said there is no short cut way at Forex trading to earn a huge amount of money in short of time. All need to be patience. You to be patience to gather more knowledge and experience about Forex trading. But, you can try it to double your trading capital in a short time though it’s not a proper way of trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In order to make more profit in Forex, then you should have sufficient knowledge and experience. Should have enough patience, work in a dedicated manner, full of discipline and professional trading plan. If you have those qualities, then everything will be possible for you. Because, then you can easily track market trend because of your trading skilled. Even, if you don’t have enough capital then you can overcome it by using high trading leverage.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hello buddy, it’s a wrong mindset! No doubt, if anyone starts his trading with an aim of making huge amount of money in a short period of time; end of the day we’ll be zero! I know a trader, who maid 83K by only 3K within just 6 months; then lose everything! That’s the story, there is no way without following proper money management as well as risk management policies.

6. ARIONFORXtarder