Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Is there any other way to become rich?

If we observe at other rich people then we’ll find that, they are in different professions. This proves that a person can be rich by adopting any profession. Actually, no profession is good or bad. We must respect all kind of work. A person can progress through any profession. A pure dedication is essential to be successful in any profession. There is no doubt that Forex trading is also a great way to become rich. Here too without proper knowledge or understanding we can’t get success. Whatever profession we choose, the condition is that we must dedicate ourselves to know everything.

We must be ready to work hard. We may face a lot of hurdles in any profession but we must find the ways to defend it. Success comes to those who respect their profession. So, in my opinion we can become rich from any profession and we can’t categorize any work as good or bad. By the way, personally I have chosen Forex business as my permanent profession, because: I believe Forex trading is the much reliable way to get financial freedom.

Kevin Pietersen
    Being rich is about how we are satisfied about something. Main parameter is we are feeling comfort and secure with a profession. It related with money usually. Big amount of money make us able to do many thing. There have so many legal options to be a wealthy person. As we posting in this forum that means we all are Forex trader and Forex is our profession.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Binary Options Trading probably gives higher payouts than usual profits from Forex. So if you're looking for any other way to become rich, binary could be the best way. when I joined broker last january, I didn't even think my trading career could be this much profitable... I am now making $50-$100 daily just by trading binary options following signals from my broker.
    Last edited by Moderator; 07-14-2015 at 09:31 AM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    If we observe at other rich people then we’ll find that, they are in different professions. This proves that a person can be rich by adopting any profession. Actually, no profession is good or bad. We must respect all kind of work. A person can progress through any profession. A pure dedication is essential to be successful in any profession. There is no doubt that Forex trading is also a great way to become rich. Here too without proper knowledge or understanding we can’t get success. Whatever profession we choose, the condition is that we must dedicate ourselves to know everything.

We must be ready to work hard. We may face a lot of hurdles in any profession but we must find the ways to defend it. Success comes to those who respect their profession. So, in my opinion we can become rich from any profession and we can’t categorize any work as good or bad. By the way, personally I have chosen Forex business as my permanent profession, because: I believe Forex trading is the much reliable way to get financial freedom.
    Absolutely, there is no shortcut way of success! You may notice, all of successful Forex traders have such a long time trading experience! In addition, they used their demo so sincerely! By the way, it’s not common scenario that, traders make regular money from this financial market! Even, more than 90% Forex traders are struggling here! In Forex business, success is all about trading skill and knowledge.

5. ARIONFORXtarder