Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

How long can I become a professional trader?

There is no fixed time period required by a person to become a professional trader. It may take several months to many years or it depends on a particular trader’s ability and their learning process. The time required by a trader to be become good skilled Forex trader is also depends some others factor. As, a trader must be discipline and spend good time in learning.

A consistent and rigorous practice is also needed, so that a new trader can develop some good trading skills. A new trader must be hard working and possess good interest in learning Forex trading. In brief, if a new Forex trader regularly works hard with full concentration and spends enough time in learning and demo practicing then it may take less time to be a good skilled Forex trader that I believe.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, to be a professional or successful Forex trader, I believe that’s a hard thing to do for everyone, although everyone also has same provability to achieve it. Because, it will need so many learning practicing and also a hard willing for it. So in average, I think to become a professional Forex trader with good trading action, good trading attitude and consistent profit many be we need more than one year. Personally, I used my one year in my demo. Where I used every kind of educational format to become my professional trading skilled as, video tutorials, trading eBook, good trading analysis etc.

3. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Jason Daniels
    As for myself, I am relatively new in the field of currency-trading. I had read a lot of e-books and practiced my acquired skills in some demo-accounts. Enthused by consecutive and relatively consistent success I started to believe that I had mastered all the skills necessary to become a successful currency trader. I then opened a real account with all the savings I had and started my real journey. The consequence of my endeavor proved to be fatal !!!!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In order to me, it depends on your seriousness on learning process! If you are enough dedicated in your demo, then of course you’ll be profitable very soon! But, the problem is a number of new Forex traders focus on their result in their early stage of learning instead of the process! As a result, they lose their momentum so early since they lose huge amount of money in their begging session! By the way, it’s very common scenario.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Trading is what u want it to be, some people consider it as an extra income, but if u want trading to be your main source of income then you have to put a hell of a lot of time in. You will make many mistakes and if you are a quick learner you won't repeat them. The hardest part isn't mastering the many different strategies, the hardest part is mastering you, your psychology, your emotions.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 12-25-2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: ad

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Noin1976 View Post
    Trading is what u want it to be, some people consider it as an extra income, but if u want trading to be your main source of income then you have to put a hell of a lot of time in. You will make many mistakes and if you are a quick learner you won't repeat them. The hardest part isn't mastering the many different strategies, the hardest part is mastering you, your psychology, your emotions.
    You are absolutely right! We can take this money earning opportunity according to our choice! I think, it would be better if the new traders start their trading life as a part time trader; since it takes time to understand the market principles! In addition, when they’ll be able to make regular money as a part time trader; then they should act here as a full time trader!

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    You can become a Professional trader in just few months. You just need to focus on your trading and learn from a pro mentor. I'm a beginner in online trading and cryptocurrency world, but trading with Beetoom company helped me to understand how things work in this Cryptocurrency business... so, I am happy with my investment!

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hi, in Forex becoming professional forex trader is not have any fixed timeline but once you get perfect and think that you have learned enough. The trades you make 75% of them are going right at that time I think you can say yourself a professional.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Steve nison; 03-06-2018 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Ad

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by jenperry View Post
    Hi, in Forex becoming professional forex trader is not have any fixed timeline but once you get perfect and think that you have learned enough. The trades you make 75% of them are going right at that time I think you can say yourself a professional.

Cheers!
    You are right, it’s all about learning! By the way, I think pro traders can live trading with more accuracy! I know a successful Forex trader very closely I see his accuracy is more than 85%, really impressive! Actually, he has a good trading skill on the technical & fundamental analysis.

11. ARIONFORXtarder