Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Do you follow other traders?

I am over that stage when someone else, analysis, traders or strategies affected me. I have learned that I must follow my own trading analysis, thus I can realize my mistakes clearly, and that’s the key to success and nothing else. Then my heart is clam that I made a mistake I am able to find out from where it came too. But, when we depend someone else and do trading that way, then every lost position means unclear satiation for you.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Obviously, if someone is successful in trading then I try to learn from his trading. Most of the time, when I see an open trade then I prefer to sort out the trading system that he used to trade. But, I know traders how are successful in this market they don’t want to share their trading strategies or systems to others.

Kevin Pietersen
    No, I am not. Actually, I don’t pay attention to what others are doing. I think its poor idea to rely on others or be affected by others. Since, I am trading with my own money and they do the same thing with theirs. So, we are practically strangers. That’s way, I’m depending on my own trading knowledge and experience.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    When I was a new trader then others trading results had huge affects on me. Especially, my friends because, if they made profit I was kind of jealous as, why I can’t. Which made me try harder and instead of improving skills, knowledge or trading experience; I went gambling which mostly resulted in failures. By the way, now I understand we are against no one. Actually, we are going in our own race.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We have to do our trading by ourselves of course. So may we follow other traders strategy? it is not matter as long as you have learnt it well. One important thing that every "open position" you made it is on your decision. You can make others strategy as reference and it is needed just for comparison with your own strategy. so develop your trading experience by learning , reading, watching, listening from other traders or literatures of forex trading but remember the decision still on your hand. Happy trading and good luck.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, I couldn't find a mentor to follow his/her trades and making easy profits. So then I searched for a good signal service and I then found the best one throughThey not only share the information of different signals provides, but also write Hones reviews about them. So It was very easy for me to pick the best one and I am now trading with very Ease.
    Last edited by Moderator; 08-04-2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Advertisements not allowed

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, I couldn't find a mentor to follow his/her trades and making easy profits. So then I searched for a good signal service and I then found the best one through . They not only share the information of different signals provides, but also write Hones reviews about them. So It was very easy for me to pick the best one and I am now trading with very Ease.
    Last edited by Moderator; 08-04-2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Advertisements not allowed

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Before, only trading signal service was the most popular automatic trading service! But, Forex is the most advance technology based profession! This is way, nowadays there have so many options! Really it’s a good news for the investors as well as for the low skilled Forex trader! By the way, I prefer only manual trading because I believe, depending on others trading strategy or system is not a lasting solution.