Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Big weekly profit like $1000, it is available?

I think, for any trader it is dream to earn 1000 dollar in a week. But, it is possible to earn that much of amount. There are certain things which are very important for us to look upon. To earn 1K is only possible for those traders who trade with big lot size. Obviously it is only possible to open big lot size if our trading account has healthy balance. A trader with $1000 capital may not achieve 1K target in a week. But a Forex trader, with a large trading balance can easily earn 1000$ because, he or she can open his or her trading with big lot size. Though, traders also need good knowledge to earn consistent money from Forex market.

As, here only big trading investment is not sufficient. Without proper trading strategy or system it is quite impossible to achieve any trading target. Consistently in making profit in very much needed to achieve any desired goals. A small account holder may earn unlimited money if he or she always does profitable trades.

On the other hand, a big balance account holder might not be able to earn even 100$ if he/she don’t know the proper way of trading.

Actually, proper money management is very much essential issue. A trader can do better even with a small investment and make it to a large capital. So, it is very important for a Forex trader to give more importance in proper planning and ability to manage trading capital. If a Forex trader has good ability to analyze the market trend, has good trading experience, always get updated with latest economic events, always put SL into trades, has enough trading balance on his trading account the definitely I believe $1000 profit in one week is easily achievable.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Buddy, this is a world of Forex of possibilities you can earn such level of profit easily even with the investment of $1000. By the way, only thing you will have to do that is do trade on right news at right time with big lot size you will grab more than this amount averagely. Personally, I know some expert traders who are earning more than as you mentioned.

Kevin Pietersen
    In my opinion, an ideal profit for a week is around 5 to 8 percent. If we take 5% per week, of course $1000 is an ideal target if we have around $20K capital. $1000 is easy amount of money that we can have in one week from that trading capital. Yea! That’s a big trading capital. But we should have it if we want to gain a good money amount in Forex business.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, it’s possible mate! I think $1000 profit is not that hard to earn as long you have big trading capital, good trading plan, good trading strategy or system, good money management, and good attitude to go along with your trading plan. In short, everything must be good so that you can earn good profit from Forex market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    I think, for any trader it is dream to earn 1000 dollar in a week. But, it is possible to earn that much of amount. There are certain things which are very important for us to look upon. To earn 1K is only possible for those traders who trade with big lot size. Obviously it is only possible to open big lot size if our trading account has healthy balance. A trader with $1000 capital may not achieve 1K target in a week. But a Forex trader, with a large trading balance can easily earn 1000$ because, he or she can open his or her trading with big lot size. Though, traders also need good knowledge to earn consistent money from Forex market.

As, here only big trading investment is not sufficient. Without proper trading strategy or system it is quite impossible to achieve any trading target. Consistently in making profit in very much needed to achieve any desired goals. A small account holder may earn unlimited money if he or she always does profitable trades.

On the other hand, a big balance account holder might not be able to earn even 100$ if he/she don’t know the proper way of trading.

Actually, proper money management is very much essential issue. A trader can do better even with a small investment and make it to a large capital. So, it is very important for a Forex trader to give more importance in proper planning and ability to manage trading capital. If a Forex trader has good ability to analyze the market trend, has good trading experience, always get updated with latest economic events, always put SL into trades, has enough trading balance on his trading account the definitely I believe $1000 profit in one week is easily achievable.
    Hello all, I must say it’s possible for the good skilled Forex traders even more! But, I don’t think pro traders select their trading target with this kind of style! Because, calculating the daily and weekly target via pips ratio is the standard way; on the other hand, there is nothing like obvious in Forex! It’s all about probabilities; so on one can guarantee here about their income in the end of the month. But definitely, knowledgeable traders can make regular money here.

6. ARIONFORXtarder