Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

We should follow the market trend.

When the market is trending, then it is clear to us that, it is either a buy or sell market unlike when the Forex market is on sideways. Even though, there are some limitations to blindly following a market trend specifically when we are late comer but the worst is placing your order against the prevailing trend. If you feel that the market trend is fading off and the market would reverse. Why not wait and see the reversal? Remember, that is not what you feel and think and just what market is doing. The Forex market does not respect our fallings. The way I go, about it when I think the market is either overbought and oversold condition is to take note of that particular pair and wait until the market starts consolidating.

When the market is consolidating, I still do not place an order but wait till, I see a full candlestick formation in the reverse direction, then I know that the market is about to be taken, over by either the bull or the bears depending on who was formally in control. In addition, higher time frame means that, you are seeing how long the bulls or the bears have taken control of the Forex market and that gives a clearer picture of what happens in the market. Hope, you see that trends are the path way to buying or selling.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Absolutely; trading with the market trend is the most simple strategy but too much powerful! I see, many traders are using so many custom indicators for identifying market trend! But in my live trading; I use only Fibo, Horizontal Lines and Trend Lines for identifying the current status of the market trend! Really, these technical tools help me a lot!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is called! Trend is our friend! No doubt about this issue! In trendy market you have to follow the direction of market trend! On the other hand, duding any range you have to follow buy at the lower level and sell in the upper level! It’s not same as like trendy market! This is why, it’s very important to understand the nature of Forex market! Traders need to trade according to the market context!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    If you are a new Forex trader, then your main job is following the market trend! Trading against the market trend is not impossible but it’s the most challenging task! Only pro Forex traders can do so! Till now I don’t take reversal trading opportunities, because I need to build my trading skill first on this theory! I am comfortable with the market trend! In addition, now I am trading with 10% monthly return.