Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Trading with Forex news.

As we all know, the most important mover in Forex market is NEWS. Personally, I don’t trae without knowing what is going on with the currency pair I want to trade. Even, if the market seems to be moving, please do still check what is happening from the news report. With this, you are sure that you can stop some losses in the market. The following is a way to utilize the economic calendar:

Time-Currency-Event------Impact----Actual-Consensus-Previous
    2 PM—USD----Retail sales-high------0.3%----0.2%.

Now, from the illustration above, you can take advantage of any pair that has to do with the USD like the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and make good profit out of the market. The news is an high impact news and so it will have a good impact on the USD market. The example time for this release is by 2 Pm. You have to get it’s equivalent in your own local time. You should place a pending order of buy stop and sell stop 10 minutes before the release of news. In addition, you have to just watch what will happen if the news eventually comes out. Within the first 30 to 45 minutes of the release, the news will have a strong move on the market and one of your pending orders with be chosen while you manually cancel the other one. In this way, the market trend is crashing after you and not you chasing after the trend. I have obtained several results from this and was able to make consistence profit with this for sometimes. Make sure to set your take profit to about 30 pips and stop loss to about 15pips in each order. In this way, you have money management plan that definitely protects your trading account.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I would like to trade on the news but the thing is, it is very risky to trade on the news that is way, I do like to trade with the news, first of all I am learning about the technical side and when I would be done with that may be slowly I would learn about the fundamental sides well.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, it is simple if the new data of news is bad from previous, then the Forex market moves opposite, similarly if unemployment rate in specific currency increase then it means, the currency fail cause unemployment increase the poverty in the country which is not good news for buyers. By the way, I enjoy news trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    I think, it is simple if the new data of news is bad from previous, then the Forex market moves opposite, similarly if unemployment rate in specific currency increase then it means, the currency fail cause unemployment increase the poverty in the country which is not good news for buyers. By the way, I enjoy news trading.

Hello Davis; it’s not so easy! You may see, may times market doesn’t follow the general rules! Like, possible moves on negative news data! I seem, news trading is much complicated than technical analysis! So, only data based news trading is not enough! Whatever, I have 3 years trading experience but till now working on news analysis.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In any other way.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by DariusX View Post
    In any other way.
    Yes, you can follow Daily Fundamental Market review of this forum! It helps me a lot to understand fundamental nature of market! Hope this helps!