Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Is it useful for students?

To me, I see students having a lot on their shoulder to get them involved in Forex trading. It would be slightly difficult for students to combine their academic word load and still have much time to look at the chart. Actually, Forex is a business that would always keep you busy looking at market charts and trying to find possible entry point to the market and can actually be a point of distraction to student especially those of them that are not disciplined.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think Forex trading is a good profession for the student. But, as the student we should know and aware the priority that we should do. If trading can disturb our study in collage, that’s better to avoid it and stay away from Forex trading. But, if we have more spare time and sure it won’t disturb our study. We can spend our spare time for learning or Forex trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yea! Definitely that’s useful profession for students but in some limits if a student will become Forex addicted and do it for greed of big money then Forex is not suitable for such students and they should stay away from it but if a student will manage this proper time for trading and also give proper time to his studies then it is good for him.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, Students can earn much more through Forex Trading. They can earn as much money that they can even afford to pay their college fees themselves also they can earn good pocket money through trading with Forex. It is very beneficial for the Students.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Sure; it’s open for them! But, I never seen any pro traders in my country (college going student)! But, I don’t know the condition of others! By the way, this is the profession for young generation! That’s way I am not surprised to see so many students in Forex! Whatever, new traders need to spend long-long sessions for learning purpose!