Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Profit in Forex!

Profit in Forex trading is like that of a slippery fish in the water. When you catch a fish that is in the water and you do not get a firm hold of it then you would probably lose it in that same water. Same goes to our profit in Forex trading. When we make profit and we do not manage it very well but allow the monster called greed to talk hold of it or poor money management then we are bound to lose all of it to the Forex market. Do you agree with me? Let me hear your view.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes! I agree with your opinion. Because, it’s not easy thing to make consistent profit by Forex trading. Unfortunately, maximum new and low skilled Forex traders target big profit. But, it’s not proper way of trading. We should go step by step. If you are new Forex trader, then I’ll suggest you never open so many trades in a time. Because, you are still in self-developing stage. That’s way, you should put your all effort and concentration into one single trade. On the other hand, you have to do huge analysis before opening a new trade.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, Forex trading business is the most profitable profession in the world, but it’s challenging too! NO one can make here decent monthly income without enough trading knowledge and experience! By the way, my initial trading experience was horrible; because I faced MC for 4 times; then I started again demo! Yes, there is no way without learning.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To be honest, when I was a new Forex trader, then I thought it’s very easy to make unlimited money from this financial trading profession! Even, I started my live trading in the 3rd day of my demo trading career! And obviously I lost my 1st trading capital within the 1st week! Because, then I didn’t know how to trade, and the strategies of identifying good entry points of market! Forex is a knowledge based profession! In addition, there is no valid way without learning.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Interesting point is, there is no fixed rule of money making; few traders are making money by using technical analysis only! Others are depending on fundamental even; many traders are using automatic service like Copy trading service or PAMM. By the way, now I have made my combo trading skill based on my news trading experience with my Price Action trading knowledge! I am making money besides I am working hard to improve my working skill.