Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Taking long break and return.

Hello traders! Many at times, we leave Forex trading for sometime not necessarily because we are losing but for one reason or the order. But, if a Forex trader leaves trading for a long time, how does he resume trading? I do not think, he should just get back immediately to his live trading account but take some time to see how the Forex market is going and get some report about the events taking place in the market and moving force at that moment. Have you any experience like this? Whatever, I am really wanted to know your opinion.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I personally never leave my Forex trading business for a long time, maximal I only leave my Forex trading for just one week. But, if I have take a long vacation when I get back to trade Forex market I will start very slowly by trading using very small lot after my mind get in tune with the market flow. I will increase my trading size gradually.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    I personally never leave my Forex trading business for a long time, maximal I only leave my Forex trading for just one week. But, if I have take a long vacation when I get back to trade Forex market I will start very slowly by trading using very small lot after my mind get in tune with the market flow. I will increase my trading size gradually.
    This is actually a good way to make a return to the market rather than rushing into it. You take it slow and then later increase your pace. This is so because you have been left behind by the market trend and need some time to harmonize with the market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, it’s critical. Many times, I took break from trading. That’s way, I know how it’s feel. You will become clueless about what to do when you will return back. If you trade fully based on technical, then there will be no problem. But, if you focus a lot on fundamental, then you have to spend some time after understanding the market situation.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Hello traders! Many at times, we leave Forex trading for sometime not necessarily because we are losing but for one reason or the order. But, if a Forex trader leaves trading for a long time, how does he resume trading? I do not think, he should just get back immediately to his live trading account but take some time to see how the Forex market is going and get some report about the events taking place in the market and moving force at that moment. Have you any experience like this? Whatever, I am really wanted to know your opinion.
    No, I have no experience on long-break! But, in my trading when I face consistent SLs then usually I take short break! I seem, it helps me to judge the Forex market so keenly! By the way, I am not sure about the feelings of longtime breaker; but maybe it would be costly if he or she takes break during his learning process!