Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

There is no limit……

To my best understanding, there is no limit to what we can earn in Forex trading but we should try and apply money management and avoid greed. Since, there is no limit to our earning does not mean that we should be an aggressive trader. Let us just take it, little by little and we shall definitely prosper in Forex.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    You can generate anything. There are no time limitations. Perhaps there isn’t any restriction for making gains. Nevertheless, this really is massive pitfalls. Just seek to complete safe buying and selling. When you have no idea the market place movements along with unable to predict the right way. After that seek to see the graph and or chart pertaining to reasonable length of time.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have read somewhere on the agreement with the brokers, there are limit of how many open position you can have at once but different brokers provides different kind of rules. So, make sure you read broker trading broker rules and agreement before you proceed to the conclusion and start the trading. This matter may not be important but other things are important.

Kevin Pietersen
    No limit earning per day in the Forex trading process guys! This is depending on our requirement and trading plan and the movement of the market. We also must see the trends that happened in the pair we trade on there. Next, we can follow the market trend and hope it will be more profit. Don’t worry, if you have good money management then you’ll be profitable.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    There is not any limit for earning per days but anymore we should make a target profit any be it good sign for our trading. In addition, trading without any target I think makes us greedy then it is not good and earning point is huge loss. So, we should go with proper trading target like daily, weekly and monthly trading target. And, we need to select our trading target according to our trading strength.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Yes, there is no limited but that doesn’t mean, you are going to make huge money in every week! Do you know? Pro traders are trading with a small monthly target! Know why? For the reason that, they know the complexity of Forex market! No, I am not discouraging you; but you should have a perfect trading target based on your trading skill.